How to buy Lithium Australia NL (LIT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lithium Australia NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lithium Australia NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lithium Australia NL shares (LIT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lithium Australia NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lithium Australia NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lithium Australia NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LIT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lithium Australia NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lithium Australia NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lithium Australia NL key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lithium Australia NL stock a buy or sell?
- Lithium Australia NL performance over time
- Lithium Australia NL's financials
- How volatile are Lithium Australia NL shares?
- Does Lithium Australia NL pay a dividend?
- Have Lithium Australia NL shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lithium Australia NL stock price (ASX:LIT)Use our graph to track the performance of LIT stocks over time.
Lithium Australia NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.048 - $0.195|
|50-day moving average||$0.1208|
|200-day moving average||$0.1193|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.025|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lithium Australia NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lithium Australia NL price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-19)||4.00%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||4.00%|
|3 months (2021-07-26)||13.04%|
|6 months (2021-04-26)||8.33%|
|1 year (2020-10-26)||160.00%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||188.89%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||41.00%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||-30.96%|
Lithium Australia NL financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-693,710|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-86.49%|
|Market capitalisation||$199.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lithium Australia NL share dividends
We're not expecting Lithium Australia NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lithium Australia NL's shares ever split?
Lithium Australia NL's shares were split on 17 December 2007.
Lithium Australia NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lithium Australia NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.048 up to $0.195. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lithium Australia NL's is 1.3337. This would suggest that Lithium Australia NL's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Lithium Australia NL overview
Lithium Australia NL primarily engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of lithium properties. It operates through Tenement Exploration and Evaluation; and Processing Technology segments. The company holds interests in various projects located in Western Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory, and South Australia in Australia; Canada; and Germany. It also engages in the development of processing technology for lithium extraction; and battery material research and development activities. The company was formerly known as Cobre Montana NL and changed its name to Lithium Australia NL in July 2015. Lithium Australia NL was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lithium Australia NL
Lithium Australia NL in the news
Lithium Australia NL : - VSPC appoints new lead scientist
Lithium Australia NL : EPA Victoria issues Envirostream Australia with 99-year operating licence for battery recycling
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.58
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert