How to buy Liontown Resources (LTR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Liontown Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Liontown Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Liontown Resources shares (LTR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Liontown Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $538. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Liontown Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Liontown Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LTR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Liontown Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Liontown Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Liontown Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Liontown Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Liontown Resources performance over time
- Liontown Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Liontown Resources shares?
- Does Liontown Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Liontown Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Liontown Resources stock price (ASX:LTR)Use our graph to track the performance of LTR stocks over time.
Liontown Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.185 - $1.63|
|50-day moving average||$1.0297|
|200-day moving average||$0.6785|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Liontown Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Liontown Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-14)||3.05%|
|1 month (2021-08-20)||80.95%|
|3 months (2021-06-22)||133.85%|
|6 months (2021-03-22)||241.57%|
|1 year (2020-09-21)||590.91%|
|2 years (2019-09-20)||1,534.41%|
|3 years (2018-09-21)||6,029.03%|
|5 years (2016-09-20)||12,673.11%|
Liontown Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$538|
|Return on assets TTM||-47.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||-74.03%|
|Market capitalisation||$3 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Liontown Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Liontown Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Liontown Resources 's shares ever split?
Liontown Resources 's shares were split on a 4:5 basis on 18 March 2009. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 4 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Liontown Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 25% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Liontown Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Liontown Resources 's share price.
Liontown Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Liontown Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.185 up to $1.63. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Liontown Resources 's is -0.6802. This would suggest that Liontown Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Liontown Resources has bucked the trend.
Liontown Resources overview
Liontown Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for lithium, gold, vanadium, copper, and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group elements. Its flagship property is the Kathleen Valley project located in Perth, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Liontown Resources
Liontown Resources in the news
Liontown Resources : S&P DJI Announces September 2021 Quarterly Rebalance
Liontown Resources : Letter to Shareholders - Minerals 260 Priority Entitlement
Liontown Resources : Application for quotation of securities - LTR
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
How to buy Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert