How to buy Liontown Resources (LTR) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Liontown Resources shares.
Liontown Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Liontown Resources shares (LTR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Liontown Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $496,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Liontown Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Liontown Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LTR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Liontown Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Liontown Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Liontown Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Liontown Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Liontown Resources performance over time
- Liontown Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Liontown Resources shares?
- Does Liontown Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Liontown Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Liontown Resources stock price (ASX:LTR)Use our graph to track the performance of LTR stocks over time.
Liontown Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.195 - $3.195|
|50-day moving average||$2.2012|
|200-day moving average||$2.4752|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Liontown Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Liontown Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2023-10-27)||-19.53%|
|3 months (2023-08-29)||-50.72%|
|6 months (2023-05-29)||-50.36%|
|1 year (2022-11-29)||-28.61%|
|2 years (2021-11-29)||-26.49%|
|3 years (2020-11-27)||403.70%|
|5 years (2018-11-29)||5,171.32%|
Liontown Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$600,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.3 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Liontown Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Liontown Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Liontown Resources 's shares ever split?
Liontown Resources 's shares were split on a 4:5 basis on 18 March 2009. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 4 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Liontown Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 25% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Liontown Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Liontown Resources 's share price.
Liontown Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Liontown Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.195 up to $3.195. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Liontown Resources 's is 0.234. This would suggest that Liontown Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Liontown Resources overview
Liontown Resources Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for lithium, gold, vanadium, copper, and nickel deposits, as well as platinum group elements. Its flagship property is the Kathleen Valley lithium project located in Perth, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Liontown Resources
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Nov 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert