How to buy Lion Selection Group (LSX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lion Selection Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lion Selection Group Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Lion Selection Group shares (LSX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lion Selection Group has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $72.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lion Selection Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lion Selection Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LSX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lion Selection Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lion Selection Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Lion Selection Group stock price (ASX:LSX)Use our graph to track the performance of LSX stocks over time.
Lion Selection Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.34 - $0.54|
|50-day moving average||$0.4578|
|200-day moving average||$0.4343|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.039|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lion Selection Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lion Selection Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||6.67%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||9.09%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||23.08%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||-11.93%|
|2 years (2019-10-23)||18.52%|
|3 years (2018-10-24)||50.00%|
|5 years (2016-10-24)||37.14%|
Is Lion Selection Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Lion Selection Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Lion Selection Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Lion Selection Group 's EBITDA
Lion Selection Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $17.7 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Lion Selection Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Lion Selection Group financials
|Operating margin TTM||334.44%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-755,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$72.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lion Selection Group share dividends
We're not expecting Lion Selection Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Lion Selection Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lion Selection Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.34 up to $0.54. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lion Selection Group 's is 0.2347. This would suggest that Lion Selection Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lion Selection Group overview
Lion Selection Group Limited is a Listed Investment Company (LIC) that invests specializes in early stage investment. The fund does not invest in oil or gas mining companies. It primarily invests in precious and base metals mining companies. The fund seeks to make investments in Australia. The fund seeks to invest in projects that are close to development or with exposure to advanced exploration. It seeks to make investments not exceeding 30% of its capital and 3?5 year investment horizon. Lion Selection Group Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Lion Selection Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert