How to buy Lindian Resources (LIN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lindian Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lindian Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lindian Resources shares (LIN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lindian Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $34,995. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lindian Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lindian Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LIN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lindian Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lindian Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lindian Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lindian Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Lindian Resources performance over time
- Lindian Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Lindian Resources shares?
- Does Lindian Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Lindian Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lindian Resources stock price (ASX:LIN)Use our graph to track the performance of LIN stocks over time.
Lindian Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.017 - $0.035|
|50-day moving average||$0.03|
|200-day moving average||$0.0246|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lindian Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lindian Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-18)||-6.25%|
|1 month (2021-10-28)||11.11%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||20.00%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||42.86%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||57.89%|
|2 years (2019-11-27)||11.11%|
|5 years (2016-11-24)||inf%|
Lindian Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$34,995|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.97%|
|Return on equity TTM||-40.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$22.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lindian Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Lindian Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lindian Resources 's shares ever split?
Lindian Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 28 November 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lindian Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lindian Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Lindian Resources 's share price.
Lindian Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lindian Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.035. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lindian Resources 's is 0.8797. This would suggest that Lindian Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lindian Resources overview
Lindian Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Africa. It primarily explores for gold, bauxite, and rare earths mineral ores. The company focuses on the Gaoual Bauxite project, Woula Bauxite project, and Lelouma Bauxite project located in the north west of Guinea, West Africa; and Lushoto and Pare Bauxite projects located in Tanzania. Lindian Resources Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lindian Resources
Lindian Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Liverpool vs Southampton Premier League live and match preview
Southampton have produced a solid month, but they'll need to be at their best when they travel to Liverpool on Sunday.
[Saturday deals] 25 unmissable eBay deals from the ‘Black Friday’ weekend
Deal alert: Get up to 76% off at eBay Australia this Saturday with the latest and greatest Black Friday weekend deals.
[Saturday deals] Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off
Save up to 85% off select air fryers and multi-cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
How to watch Arsenal vs Newcastle Premier League live and match preview
The Premier League's only winless team is Newcastle and they travel to Arsenal in desperate need of points.
Best weekend deals from Amazon for Black Friday: Games, tech, homewares
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday weekend deals available from Amazon, including games, home appliances, electronics and gadgets.
How to watch Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC A-League live and match preview
One of the youngest of the Sydney derbies will write another chapter this week when Sydney FC host Macarthur FC.
Black Friday TV weekend deals: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs [Updated]
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Where to watch Alanis Morissette documentary Jagged online in Australia
Watch Alanis Morissette re-examine her rise in the music business.
How to watch Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar A-League live and match preview
Melbourne Victory look like they might be on the improve as they host a skilful Brisbane Roar.
Get up to 50% off at JD Sports this Black Friday weekend 2021
JD Sports' top Black Friday weekend deals include over $100 off Nike, Reebok and Adidas shoes and apparel.
Ask an Expert