How to buy Lindian Resources shares
Own Lindian Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lindian Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Lindian Resources shares (LIN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lindian Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $93,320. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lindian Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lindian Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LIN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lindian Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lindian Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lindian Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lindian Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Lindian Resources performance over time
- Lindian Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Lindian Resources shares?
- Does Lindian Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Lindian Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lindian Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LIN stocks over time.
Lindian Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.011 - $0.031|
|50-day moving average||$0.0219|
|200-day moving average||$0.0223|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lindian Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lindian Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||-4.35%|
|1 month (2021-05-18)||0.022|
|3 months (2021-03-18)||0.022|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||10.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-18)||83.33%|
|2 years (2019-06-18)||29.41%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-78.00%|
Lindian Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$58,325|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||-40.91%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lindian Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Lindian Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lindian Resources 's shares ever split?
Lindian Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 28 November 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lindian Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lindian Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Lindian Resources 's share price.
Lindian Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lindian Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.011 up to $0.031. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lindian Resources 's is 1.1813. This would suggest that Lindian Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Lindian Resources overview
Lindian Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Africa. It primarily explores for gold, bauxite, and rare earths mineral ores. The company focuses on the Gaoual Bauxite project located in the north west of Guinea, West Africa. Lindian Resources Limited is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert