Where to buy lightweight face masks online in Australia
Breathable face masks that are easy to wear every day.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lightweight face masks make it easier to protect your nose and mouth while still being able to breathe easily, while out in the heat, at the gym or running in the park
To do this, they often feature performance-based moisture-wicking fabric as opposed to cotton which absorbs sweat. We've listed some of the top sites below for breathable and lightweight face masks so you can get on with your daily routine.
Masks for Change is a Melbourne based, Australian owned business. Their Active Collection is famous for light, breathable and anti-microbial triple-layered face masks.
- Free tracked shipping for all orders over $25
- Fast dispatch within 1 business day
- $1 from every mask sale donated to Reach Out Australia
- Huge selection of styles, prints and colours
PPE Tech is on a mission to get Australia back to work, manufacturing P2 certified 4-layer respirator face masks in both Sydney and Brisbane.
- 100% Australian owned and made
- Individually wrapped for sharing and on-the-go
- Certified P2 to Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012
- >98% particle filtration efficiency
- Free shipping on all 5pk and 10pk masks
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. All mask purchases matched with a face mask donation to charity.
- 50% off all masks
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask company which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Certified protection against 99% of viruses, bacteria and PM0.1
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free global shipping on all orders
When you're after something specific, Etsy is the place to go. This online marketplace has thousands of handmade masks made from various materials and using multiple filtration systems to suit your needs.
- Wide variety of products
- Items can be custom made
- Some items ship for free
Amazon offers a wide range of products at a wide range of prices, allowing you the opportunity to pick and choose the best mask to suit your budget and needs easily.
- Free delivery on select items and for Amazon Prime members
- Trusted online marketplace
- Sells Australia-based and imported products
Bio Masks manufactures face masks with certification and high bacterial filtration efficiency at 2.8 micron for protection against airborne particles.
- High 95% bacterial filtration efficiency
- Soft lining and fiberglass-free material
- Water-resistant outer surface layer
Breathe Easy Australia
An Australia-based brand selling reusable fabric masks that can help filter out dust, smoke and other hazardous materials. While masks are made from cotton the valve design lets them remain breathable and assists with cooling.
- Free shipping on orders over $150
- Australian dispatch for fast delivery
- 100% cotton makes masks sustainable
Dynamic Gift Australia
Dynamic Gift is a producer of promotional products, branded gifts and business essentials. They are a one-stop branding shop providing a flexible service and guaranteed high standards on all their products.
- 100% Free design service.
- Lowest price guarantee.
- Rapid delivery with rush service.
- All products made to order.
Rose St. Spa & Beauty Apparel
Rose St. Spa & Beauty Apparel continually on the look out for the most innovative, functional and importantly the most comfortable fabrics that are available. Reusable fabric masks are available in various colours to choose from.
- Washable high quality fabric
- Light and comfortable
- Buy 20 or above and get 10% off
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $49
- AusAir: Free shipping on orders over $60
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
- Amazon: Free shipping on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- Under Armour: Free shipping on orders over $79
- Probikekit: Free shipping on orders over $75
- Breathe Easy Australia: Free shipping on orders over $150
Why would you consider getting a lightweight face mask?
If you're not used to wearing a mask, a lightweight mask could be easier to wear when getting used to it and you may feel like you can breath a bit easier knowing you're protected but are still comfortable.
If you're looking for a light mask for the purpose of exercising, check out our roundup on where to buy masks for exercise, including cotton masks which are easy to wash and re-use for use during multiple workouts.
Are lightweight face masks effective in preventing the spread of infections?
Non-medical masks, which can include lightweight fabrics, are recommended by the World Health Organisation as a way for the general public to suppress transmission of coronavirus. That said, they aren't ideal solutions for health workers, those who already are sick (or have symptoms) or those caring for people who are sick. If you fall into one of those categories, it's best to wear a medical mask
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen will square off in what's being called Termination Day.
eBay kitchen EOFY sale: 75% off with these discount codes
Score up to 75% off cookwares and kitchen appliances when you add these 'hidden' discount codes during the eBay EFOY sale.
Why did the Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) share price drop?
Shares in the beverage maker had lifted nearly 15% since February.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Ask an Expert