How to buy Leo lithium (LLL) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Leo lithium shares.
Leo lithium is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Leo lithium shares (LLL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Leo lithium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $77.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Leo lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Leo lithium. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LLL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Leo lithium reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Leo lithium. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Leo lithium stock price (ASX:LLL)Use our graph to track the performance of LLL stocks over time.
Leo lithium shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.43 - $1.285|
|50-day moving average||$1.1255|
|200-day moving average||$0.7311|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.06|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Leo lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Leo lithium price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-23)||0.505|
|1 month (2023-11-03)||0.505|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||-55.70%|
|6 months (2023-06-02)||-42.29%|
|1 year (2022-12-02)||-11.40%|
Is Leo lithium under- or over-valued?
Valuing Leo lithium stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Leo lithium's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Leo lithium's P/E ratio
Leo lithium's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 9x. In other words, Leo lithium shares trade at around 9x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Leo lithium financials
|Revenue TTM||$77.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||86.46%|
|Gross profit TTM||$77.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||45.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||72.36%|
|Market capitalisation||$671 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Leo lithium share dividends
We're not expecting Leo lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Leo lithium overview
Leo Lithium Limited engages in exploration and mining activities in Mali. Its project include the Goulamina lithium project that covers 100 square kilometres land holding in the Bougouni Region of southern Mali. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Leo lithium
Leo lithium in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert