How to buy Leigh Creek Energy shares
Own Leigh Creek Energy shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Leigh Creek Energy Limited is an oil & gas pipelines business based in Australia. Leigh Creek Energy shares (LCK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Leigh Creek Energy has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $126.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Leigh Creek Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Leigh Creek Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LCK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Leigh Creek Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Leigh Creek Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Leigh Creek Energy key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Leigh Creek Energy stock a buy or sell?
- Leigh Creek Energy performance over time
- Leigh Creek Energy 's financials
- How volatile are Leigh Creek Energy shares?
- Does Leigh Creek Energy pay a dividend?
- Have Leigh Creek Energy shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Leigh Creek Energy share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LCK stocks over time.
Leigh Creek Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.062 - $0.31|
|50-day moving average||$0.081|
|200-day moving average||$0.081|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.022|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Leigh Creek Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Leigh Creek Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-08)||-2.17%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||2.27%|
|3 months (2021-03-15)||40.63%|
|6 months (2020-12-15)||40.63%|
|1 year (2020-06-15)||136.84%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||-11.76%|
|3 years (2018-06-13)||15.38%|
|5 years (2016-06-15)||-2.17%|
Leigh Creek Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.96%|
|Market capitalisation||$126.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Leigh Creek Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Leigh Creek Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Leigh Creek Energy 's shares ever split?
Leigh Creek Energy 's shares were split on 5 November 2008.
Leigh Creek Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Leigh Creek Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.062 up to $0.31. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Leigh Creek Energy 's is 1.5522. This would suggest that Leigh Creek Energy 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Leigh Creek Energy overview
Leigh Creek Energy Limited operates as an energy company in Australia. The company explores for coal and synthesis gas comprising methane, hydrogen, and carbon monoxide. It focuses on developing the Leigh Creek Energy project located to the north of Adelaide, South Australia. The company was formerly known as Marathon Resources Limited and changed its name to Leigh Creek Energy Limited in August 2015. Leigh Creek Energy Limited is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Power outage in Victoria: Don’t forget to claim for food spoilage
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert