How to buy Leigh Creek Energy (LCK) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Leigh Creek Energy shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Leigh Creek Energy Limited is an oil & gas midstream business based in Australia. Leigh Creek Energy shares (LCK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Leigh Creek Energy has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $99.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Leigh Creek Energy
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Leigh Creek Energy . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LCK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Leigh Creek Energy reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Leigh Creek Energy . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Leigh Creek Energy key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Leigh Creek Energy stock a buy or sell?
- Leigh Creek Energy performance over time
- Leigh Creek Energy 's financials
- How volatile are Leigh Creek Energy shares?
- Does Leigh Creek Energy pay a dividend?
- Have Leigh Creek Energy shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Leigh Creek Energy stock price (ASX:LCK)Use our graph to track the performance of LCK stocks over time.
Leigh Creek Energy shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.1 - $0.31|
|50-day moving average||$0.1224|
|200-day moving average||$0.1578|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.021|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Leigh Creek Energy stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Leigh Creek Energy price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-19)||-7.69%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||4.35%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-14.29%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-52.00%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-27.27%|
|2 years (2019-11-28)||-27.27%|
|3 years (2018-11-28)||-17.24%|
|5 years (2016-11-28)||-14.29%|
Leigh Creek Energy financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||-31.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$99.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Leigh Creek Energy share dividends
We're not expecting Leigh Creek Energy to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Leigh Creek Energy 's shares ever split?
Leigh Creek Energy 's shares were split on 6 November 2008.
Leigh Creek Energy share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Leigh Creek Energy 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1 up to $0.31. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Leigh Creek Energy 's is 1.6881. This would suggest that Leigh Creek Energy 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Leigh Creek Energy overview
Leigh Creek Energy Limited operates as an energy company in Australia. The company explores for coal and synthesis gas comprising methane, hydrogen, and carbon monoxide to produce hydrogen, and ammonia or urea. Its flagship project is the Leigh Creek Energy project located to the north of Adelaide, South Australia. The company was formerly known as Marathon Resources Limited and changed its name to Leigh Creek Energy Limited in August 2015. Leigh Creek Energy Limited is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to Leigh Creek Energy
Leigh Creek Energy in the news
Leigh Creek Energy : Application for quotation of securities - LCK
Leigh Creek Energy : Constitution
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Ask an Expert