How to buy Legacy Iron Ore (LCY) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Legacy Iron Ore shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Legacy Iron Ore is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Legacy Iron Ore shares (LCY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Legacy Iron Ore has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $253,064. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Legacy Iron Ore
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Legacy Iron Ore . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LCY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Legacy Iron Ore reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Legacy Iron Ore . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Legacy Iron Ore key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Legacy Iron Ore stock a buy or sell?
- Legacy Iron Ore performance over time
- Legacy Iron Ore 's financials
- How volatile are Legacy Iron Ore shares?
- Does Legacy Iron Ore pay a dividend?
- Have Legacy Iron Ore shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Legacy Iron Ore stock price (ASX:LCY)Use our graph to track the performance of LCY stocks over time.
Legacy Iron Ore shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.042|
|50-day moving average||$0.0247|
|200-day moving average||$0.0206|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Legacy Iron Ore stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Legacy Iron Ore price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-5.00%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-20.83%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||0.019|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-19.15%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||35.71%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||533.33%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||375.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||280.00%|
Legacy Iron Ore financials
|Gross profit TTM||$321,123|
|Return on assets TTM||-2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.72%|
|Market capitalisation||$128.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Legacy Iron Ore share dividends
We're not expecting Legacy Iron Ore to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Legacy Iron Ore 's shares ever split?
Legacy Iron Ore 's shares were split on 31 August 2009.
Legacy Iron Ore share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Legacy Iron Ore 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.042. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Legacy Iron Ore 's is 2.0212. This would suggest that Legacy Iron Ore 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Legacy Iron Ore overview
Legacy Iron Ore Limited engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for iron, gold, base metals, tungsten, and manganese, as well as rare earth metals. The company's projects include the Mt Bevan iron ore project, and pilbara iron ore and manganese projects located in Western Australia; the South Laverton gold project covering an area of 460 square kilometers located in the South Laverton region; and the East Kimberley project comprising three exploration licenses located in the Halls Creek area. It also owns interest in the Mt Bradley rare earth metal project located in Australia. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia. Legacy Iron Ore Limited is a subsidiary of NMDC Limited.
Stocks similar to Legacy Iron Ore
Legacy Iron Ore in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert