How to buy Lefroy Exploration shares
Own Lefroy Exploration shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lefroy Exploration Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lefroy Exploration shares (LEX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Lefroy Exploration has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19,530..
How to buy shares in Lefroy Exploration
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lefroy Exploration . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LEX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lefroy Exploration reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.24, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lefroy Exploration . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Lefroy Exploration key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lefroy Exploration stock a buy or sell?
- Lefroy Exploration performance over time
- Lefroy Exploration 's financials
- How volatile are Lefroy Exploration shares?
- Does Lefroy Exploration pay a dividend?
- Have Lefroy Exploration shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Lefroy Exploration 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Lefroy Exploration 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.24, which is 20.83% up on its pre-crash value of $0.19 and 92.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.125.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Lefroy Exploration shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $891.89 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,297.30.
Lefroy Exploration share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LEX stocks over time.
Lefroy Exploration shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.125 - $0.34|
|50-day moving average||$0.2471|
|200-day moving average||$0.2246|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lefroy Exploration stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lefroy Exploration price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||20.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||26.32%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||-2.04%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||-4.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||26.32%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||37.14%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||65.52%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||144.90%|
Lefroy Exploration financials
|Gross profit TTM||$19,530|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.58%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$24.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lefroy Exploration share dividends
We're not expecting Lefroy Exploration to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lefroy Exploration 's shares ever split?
Lefroy Exploration 's shares were split on a 3:1 basis on 2 December 2010. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lefroy Exploration shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 66.7% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lefroy Exploration shares which in turn could have impacted Lefroy Exploration 's share price.
Lefroy Exploration share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lefroy Exploration 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.125 up to $0.34. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lefroy Exploration 's is -0.0168. This would suggest that Lefroy Exploration 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Lefroy Exploration has bucked the trend.
Lefroy Exploration overview
Lefroy Exploration Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of gold and nickel properties in Western Australia. Its flagship project is the Lefroy Gold Project that covers an area of 621 square kilometers located to the south of Kalgoorlie. The company was formerly known as U.S. Masters Holdings Limited and changed its name to Lefroy Exploration Limited in September 2016. Lefroy Exploration Limited was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Road Town, British Virgin Islands.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Lefroy Exploration units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert