How to buy Lefroy Exploration (LEX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lefroy Exploration shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lefroy Exploration Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lefroy Exploration shares (LEX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lefroy Exploration has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $73,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lefroy Exploration
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lefroy Exploration . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LEX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lefroy Exploration reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lefroy Exploration . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lefroy Exploration key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lefroy Exploration stock a buy or sell?
- Lefroy Exploration performance over time
- Lefroy Exploration 's financials
- How volatile are Lefroy Exploration shares?
- Does Lefroy Exploration pay a dividend?
- Have Lefroy Exploration shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lefroy Exploration stock price (ASX:LEX)Use our graph to track the performance of LEX stocks over time.
Lefroy Exploration shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.175 - $1.54|
|50-day moving average||$0.4088|
|200-day moving average||$0.7836|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lefroy Exploration stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lefroy Exploration price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-19)||2.33%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||14.29%|
|3 months (2021-07-26)||-36.69%|
|6 months (2021-04-26)||-63.03%|
|1 year (2020-10-26)||76.00%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||125.64%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||151.43%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||120.00%|
Lefroy Exploration financials
|Gross profit TTM||$73,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$52.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lefroy Exploration share dividends
We're not expecting Lefroy Exploration to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lefroy Exploration 's shares ever split?
Lefroy Exploration 's shares were split on a 3:1 basis on 1 December 2010. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lefroy Exploration shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 66.7% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lefroy Exploration shares which in turn could have impacted Lefroy Exploration 's share price.
Lefroy Exploration share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lefroy Exploration 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.175 up to $1.54. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lefroy Exploration 's is 0.8802. This would suggest that Lefroy Exploration 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lefroy Exploration overview
Lefroy Exploration Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of gold and nickel properties in Western Australia. Its flagship project is the Lefroy Gold Project that covers an area of approximately 638 square kilometers located to the south of Kalgoorlie. The company was formerly known as U.S. Masters Holdings Limited and changed its name to Lefroy Exploration Limited in September 2016. Lefroy Exploration Limited was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Road Town, British Virgin Islands.
Lefroy Exploration in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
How to buy GQG Partners shares
Steps to owning and managing GQG Partners shares.
Ask an Expert