How to buy Leaf Resources (LER) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Leaf Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Leaf Resources Limited is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. Leaf Resources shares (LER) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Leaf Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $44,275. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Leaf Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Leaf Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LER. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Leaf Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Leaf Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Leaf Resources stock price (ASX:LER)Use our graph to track the performance of LER stocks over time.
Leaf Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0224 - $0.125|
|50-day moving average||$0.0917|
|200-day moving average||$0.091|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Leaf Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Leaf Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-14)||-3.49%|
|1 month (2021-08-20)||-4.60%|
|3 months (2021-06-22)||-30.83%|
|6 months (2021-03-22)||18.57%|
|1 year (2020-09-21)||214.96%|
|2 years (2019-09-20)||76.38%|
|3 years (2018-09-21)||-8.73%|
|5 years (2016-09-21)||-59.24%|
Leaf Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-819,128|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-251.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$131.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Leaf Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Leaf Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Leaf Resources 's shares ever split?
Leaf Resources 's shares were split on a 17:20 basis on 30 November 2020. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 17 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Leaf Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 17.6% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Leaf Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Leaf Resources 's share price.
Leaf Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Leaf Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0224 up to $0.125. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Leaf Resources 's is 0.5416. This would suggest that Leaf Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Leaf Resources overview
Leaf Resources Limited manufactures and supplies pine chemicals in Australia. The company offers its products that are used in adhesives, chewing gums, inks, paints, car tyres, food essences, disinfectants, and perfumes. The company is based in Darra, Australia.
Stocks similar to Leaf Resources
Leaf Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert