How to buy LBT Innovations shares | A$0.125
Own LBT Innovations shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
LBT Innovations Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. LBT Innovations shares (LBT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.125 – a decrease of 3.85% over the previous week. LBT Innovations has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.3 million.
How to buy shares in LBT Innovations
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for LBT Innovations . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LBT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until LBT Innovations reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.125, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of LBT Innovations . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted LBT Innovations 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, LBT Innovations 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.125, which is 19.35% down on its pre-crash value of $0.155 and 66.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.075.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of LBT Innovations shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $533.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $833.33.
LBT Innovations share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LBT stocks over time.
LBT Innovations shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.125|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.075 - AUDA$0.25|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1306|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.141|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.021|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy LBT Innovations stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
LBT Innovations price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-19)||-3.85%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||-7.41%|
|3 months (2020-07-24)||-13.79%|
|6 months (2020-04-24)||13.64%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||-13.79%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||8.70%|
|3 years (2017-10-26)||-59.02%|
|5 years (2015-10-26)||-26.47%|
LBT Innovations financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.23%|
|Return on equity TTM||-21.02%|
|Market capitalisation||$36.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
LBT Innovations share dividends
We're not expecting LBT Innovations to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
LBT Innovations share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, LBT Innovations 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.075 up to $0.25. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while LBT Innovations 's is 0.6441. This would suggest that LBT Innovations 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
LBT Innovations overview
LBT Innovations Limited engages in the research, development, and commercialization of technologies for the healthcare and laboratory supply markets in Australia and Switzerland. It offers MicroStreak, an automated culture-plate streaking and inoculation system; Automated Plate Assessment System, an intelligent imaging and machine learning software; and WoundVue, a technology that uses artificial intelligence to assist clinicians in the assessment and care of chronic wounds. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert