How to buy Latin Resources shares
Own Latin Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Latin Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Latin Resources shares (LRS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Latin Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $52.6 million.
How to buy shares in Latin Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Latin Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LRS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Latin Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.046, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Latin Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Latin Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Latin Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Latin Resources performance over time
- Latin Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Latin Resources shares?
- Does Latin Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Latin Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Latin Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LRS stocks over time.
Latin Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.052|
|50-day moving average||$0.033|
|200-day moving average||$0.0208|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.051|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Latin Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Latin Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||43.75%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||70.37%|
|3 months (2020-10-24)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||228.57%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||820.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||-38.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-84.67%|
|5 years (2016-01-25)||-63.20%|
Latin Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||527511.5%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.31%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$52.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Latin Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Latin Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Latin Resources 's shares ever split?
Latin Resources 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 4 September 2019. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Latin Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Latin Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Latin Resources 's share price.
Latin Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Latin Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.052. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Latin Resources 's is 2.2017. This would suggest that Latin Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Latin Resources overview
Latin Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mining projects in Australia, Brazil, Peru, and Argentina. The company primarily explores for lithium, copper, iron, and gold deposits. It holds interests in approximately 173,000 hectares of exploration concessions in the lithium pegmatite districts of Catamarca and San Luis Provinces, Argentina; and a portfolio of lithium projects in Brazil. The company also holds interests in the Noombenberry Halloysite project located in Merredin, Western Australia; and Big Grey Silver-Lead project in the Paterson region, Western Australia. Latin Resources Limited was founded in 2008 and is based in West Leederville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Latin Resources units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert