How to buy Lark Distilling Co. shares
Own Lark Distilling Co. shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lark Distilling Co. Ltd is a beverages-wineries & distilleries business based in Australia. Lark Distilling Co. shares (AWY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lark Distilling Co. has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lark Distilling Co.
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lark Distilling Co.. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AWY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lark Distilling Co. reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lark Distilling Co.. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lark Distilling Co. key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lark Distilling Co. stock a buy or sell?
- Lark Distilling Co. performance over time
- Lark Distilling Co.'s financials
- How volatile are Lark Distilling Co. shares?
- Does Lark Distilling Co. pay a dividend?
- Have Lark Distilling Co. shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lark Distilling Co. share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AWY stocks over time.
Lark Distilling Co. shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0 - $0|
|50-day moving average||$0.908|
|200-day moving average||$0.9398|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lark Distilling Co. stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lark Distilling Co. financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lark Distilling Co. share dividends
We're not expecting Lark Distilling Co. to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lark Distilling Co.'s shares ever split?
Lark Distilling Co.'s shares were split on a 1:30 basis on 16 April 2020. So if you had owned 30 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lark Distilling Co. shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lark Distilling Co. shares which in turn could have impacted Lark Distilling Co.'s share price.
Lark Distilling Co. share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lark Distilling Co.'s shares have ranged in value from as little as $0 up to $0. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lark Distilling Co.'s is 0.3136. This would suggest that Lark Distilling Co.'s shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lark Distilling Co. overview
Australian Whisky Holdings Limited produces single malt whisky. It offers its products under the Nant, Lark, Overeem, and Forty Spotted Gin brands. The company was formerly known as Montec International Limited and changed its name to Australian Whisky Holdings Limited in December 2015. Australian Whisky Holdings Limited is based in Hobart, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Ask an Expert