How to buy Lark Distilling Co. shares
Own Lark Distilling Co. shares in just a few minutes.
Lark Distilling Co. Ltd is a beverages—wineries & distilleries business based in Australia. Lark Distilling Co. shares (AWY) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Lark Distilling Co. has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.6 million.
How to buy shares in Lark Distilling Co.
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lark Distilling Co.. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: AWY. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lark Distilling Co. reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lark Distilling Co.. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lark Distilling Co. key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lark Distilling Co. stock a buy or sell?
- Lark Distilling Co. performance over time
- Lark Distilling Co.'s financials
- How volatile are Lark Distilling Co. shares?
- Does Lark Distilling Co. pay a dividend?
- Have Lark Distilling Co. shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lark Distilling Co. share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AWY stocks over time.
Lark Distilling Co. shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.75 - AUDA$1.14|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.908|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.9398|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lark Distilling Co. stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lark Distilling Co. financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.19%|
|Market capitalisation||$47.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lark Distilling Co. share dividends
We're not expecting Lark Distilling Co. to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lark Distilling Co.'s shares ever split?
Lark Distilling Co.'s shares were split on a 1:30 basis on 16 April 2020. So if you had owned 30 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lark Distilling Co. shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lark Distilling Co. shares which in turn could have impacted Lark Distilling Co.'s share price.
Lark Distilling Co. share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lark Distilling Co.'s shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.75 up to $1.14. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lark Distilling Co.'s is 0.3136. This would suggest that Lark Distilling Co.'s shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lark Distilling Co. overview
Australian Whisky Holdings Limited produces single malt whisky. It offers its products under the Nant, Lark, Overeem, and Forty Spotted Gin brands. The company was formerly known as Montec International Limited and changed its name to Australian Whisky Holdings Limited in December 2015. Australian Whisky Holdings Limited is based in Hobart, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert