How to buy Lanka Graphite shares
Own Lanka Graphite shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Lanka Graphite Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lanka Graphite shares (LGR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $2.3 million.
How to buy shares in Lanka Graphite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lanka Graphite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LGR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lanka Graphite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lanka Graphite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Lanka Graphite share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LGR stocks over time.
Lanka Graphite shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.021 - AUDA$0.021|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.021|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.021|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lanka Graphite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lanka Graphite financials
|Operating margin TTM||51028156%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-149.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lanka Graphite share dividends
We're not expecting Lanka Graphite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lanka Graphite 's shares ever split?
Lanka Graphite 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 31 August 2010. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lanka Graphite shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lanka Graphite shares which in turn could have impacted Lanka Graphite 's share price.
Lanka Graphite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lanka Graphite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lanka Graphite 's is -0.0862. This would suggest that Lanka Graphite 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Lanka Graphite has bucked the trend.
Lanka Graphite overview
Lanka Graphite Limited, a graphite exploration company, focuses on the exploration of vein graphite in Sri Lanka. It holds tenements rights located in south-western and central Sri Lanka. The company was formerly known as Viculus Limited. Lanka Graphite Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert