How to buy Land & Homes Group shares | A$0.008
Own Land & Homes Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Land & Homes Group Limited is a real estate—development business based in Australia. Land & Homes Group shares (LHM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.008 – the same closing value as a week prior. Land & Homes Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $263,195.
How to buy shares in Land & Homes Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Land & Homes Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LHM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Land & Homes Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.008, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Land & Homes Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Land & Homes Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Land & Homes Group stock a buy or sell?
- Land & Homes Group performance over time
- Land & Homes Group 's financials
- How volatile are Land & Homes Group shares?
- Does Land & Homes Group pay a dividend?
- Have Land & Homes Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Land & Homes Group 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Land & Homes Group 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.008, which is 38.46% down on its pre-crash value of $0.013 and 12.50% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.009.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Land & Homes Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $916.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $666.67.
Land & Homes Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LHM stocks over time.
Land & Homes Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.008|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.013|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.008|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0059|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0022|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Land & Homes Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Land & Homes Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||60.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||60.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||-11.11%|
|2 years (2018-10-29)||-55.56%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||-73.33%|
|5 years (2015-10-29)||-99.88%|
Land & Homes Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$390,311|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.23%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.84%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Land & Homes Group share dividends
We're not expecting Land & Homes Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Land & Homes Group 's shares ever split?
Land & Homes Group 's shares were split on a 1:73 basis on 2 December 2014. So if you had owned 73 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Land & Homes Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 7200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Land & Homes Group shares which in turn could have impacted Land & Homes Group 's share price.
Land & Homes Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Land & Homes Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Land & Homes Group 's is 0.165. This would suggest that Land & Homes Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Land & Homes Group overview
Land & Homes Group Limited operates as a property investment and development company in Australia. It develops and rents residential, commercial, and mixed-use apartments. The company is based in Spring Hill, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Land & Homes Group shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Land & Homes Group shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Land & Homes Group shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Land & Homes Group shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Land & Homes Group shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert