How to buy Lachlan Star (LSA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lachlan Star shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lachlan Star Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lachlan Star shares (LSA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Lachlan Star has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $634. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Lachlan Star
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lachlan Star . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LSA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lachlan Star reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lachlan Star . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Lachlan Star stock price (ASX:LSA)Use our graph to track the performance of LSA stocks over time.
Lachlan Star shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.064|
|50-day moving average||$0.0312|
|200-day moving average||$0.0324|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lachlan Star stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lachlan Star price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-19)||0.03|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||-6.25%|
|3 months (2021-07-26)||-18.92%|
|6 months (2021-04-26)||15.38%|
|1 year (2020-10-26)||114.29%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||328.57%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||200.00%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||-61.29%|
Lachlan Star financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-50,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lachlan Star share dividends
We're not expecting Lachlan Star to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lachlan Star 's shares ever split?
Lachlan Star 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 20 March 2018. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lachlan Star shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lachlan Star shares which in turn could have impacted Lachlan Star 's share price.
Lachlan Star share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lachlan Star 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.064. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lachlan Star 's is 0.9116. This would suggest that Lachlan Star 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lachlan Star overview
Lachlan Star Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of mineral properties in Australia. The company holds interests in the Princhester Magnesite project that includes two granted mining leases located to the northwest of Rockhampton, Queensland; and the Killaloe gold project situated in Eastern Goldfields, Western Australia. It also has an option to acquire a 75% interest in the Koojan copper-nickel-PGE project located in the New Norcia region, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Toodyay Resources Limited and changed its name to Lachlan Star Limited in November 2007. Lachlan Star Limited was incorporated in 1970 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lachlan Star
Lachlan Star in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTFD) units
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units from Australia.
How to buy XBTF ETF units
Steps to investing in and managing VanEck Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost more than 15% since the full year results in August.
How to invest in the Orange Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Orange Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Biome Australia IPO
Everything we know about the Biome Australia IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.58
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert