Where to buy La Mer online in Australia
When it comes to high-end, luxurious beauty, La Mer is an obvious pick.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
La Mer, a leading skincare line that captures the healing properties of the sea, was founded by aerospace physicist Dr Max Huber in a quest to treat burn scars on his face after a lab accident. At the core of every product is the iconic Miracle Broth, which the company claims gives its products the power to heal and transform skin.
Known for creating luxurious and high-quality skin care and makeup, La Mer has the healing products you most desire and these top online retailers are where to find them.
Online giant Amazon is constantly adding products to the site, which means there's always something new to shop. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Since launching in 2000, NET-A-PORTER has cemented itself as one of the world’s premier shopping destinations, stocking the best of fashion, beauty and accessories.
- 24/7 customer care
- Free 28-day returns
- Sign up to the NET-A-PORTER newsletter and never miss a new La Mer arrival
Strawberrynet is a leading online beauty store carrying discount skincare, makeup and perfume, with over 800 leading beauty brands on offer.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Subscribe to the Strawberrynet newsletter and receive exclusive promotional updates
- Zip is available
Saks Fifth Avenue creates a seamless shopping experience for Australian customers, with generous selections of high-end products, fast shipping and easy returns.
- Flat-rate shipping on orders over $150
- Fast shipping
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive exclusive news and offers
Shop online at leading beauty retailer MECCA for the latest beauty trends, skincare favourites and new season arrivals from La Mer.
- Free shipping on orders over $25
- Complimentary samples with every order
- Join the MECCA rewards program and receive exclusive offers and skincare goodies
Stocking over 7,000 luxury beauty brands at up to 80% off, COSME-DE.COM is the go-to online retailer when searching for La Mer at a discounted price.
- Free shipping on orders over $420
- Join the COSME-DE.COM newsletter and receive member-only promotions
- 30-day money back guarantee
Which of these retailers offers free delivery?
- La Mer: Free shipping on all Australian orders
- David Jones: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Strawberrynet: Free shipping on orders over $50
- eBay: eBay Plus members get free shipping on millions of items
- MECCA: Free shipping on orders over $25
- COSME-DE.COM: Free shipping on orders over $420
Image source: La Mer website
More guides on Finder
5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
See which overseas destinations have the cheapest flights in January.
Best cookware in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of reviews to find the nine best cookware products available right now in Australia.
Best freezers in Australia
These are the seven best freezers you can get right now in Australia.
Where to buy the Apple iPhone 13 in Australia
Here are all the places you can buy the iPhone 13 in Australia.
Facebook Ray-Ban Stories review: Smarter sunnies, but not quite smart enough
There's some smart, if not exactly new technology, in the Facebook Ray-Ban Stories sunglasses. It's great that they're stylish and can be made in prescription form, but they're also a novelty and very much a first-generation product, presuming you can get past Facebook privacy concerns in the first place.
Best fake AirPods in Australia
These are the 6 best fake AirPods you can buy right now in Australia.
Every product used for Billie Eilish’s 2021 Met Gala glam
Billie Eilish dazzled on the Met Gala 2021 runway and here are the beauty products from Charlotte Tilbury that made that happen.
Dyson HP09 Pure Hot+Cool Formaldehyde review
The HP09 Pure Hot+Cool Formaldehyde is Dyson’s best air purifier, best fan and best heater to date, even if the necessity of its main selling point is debatable.
Where to shop Selena Gomez’s go-to evening beauty routine
We've rounded up every product the star actually uses including a bunch of Rare Beauty faves plus affordable dupes.
Google Nest Doorbell Battery review: Smart software, poor design
Google's Nest Doorbell has lots of inbuilt AI and integrates beautifully with existing Google Nest speakers and smart displays, but its mediocre design and installation leaves us wanting.
Ask an Expert