How to buy Kyckr (KYK) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kyckr shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kyckr is a software-application business based in Australia. Kyckr shares (KYK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kyckr has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kyckr
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kyckr . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KYK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kyckr reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kyckr . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Kyckr stock price (ASX:KYK)Use our graph to track the performance of KYK stocks over time.
Kyckr shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.04 - $0.072|
|50-day moving average||$0.0563|
|200-day moving average||$0.0542|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.015|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kyckr stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kyckr price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-9.26%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-14.04%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||4.26%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-18.33%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||16.67%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-39.51%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||48.48%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-75.50%|
|Revenue TTM||$3.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,653,813|
|Return on assets TTM||-19.08%|
|Return on equity TTM||-35.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kyckr share dividends
We're not expecting Kyckr to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kyckr share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kyckr 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.04 up to $0.072. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kyckr 's is 1.5486. This would suggest that Kyckr 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Kyckr Limited provides data and technology solutions in Australia, Ireland, and internationally. The company offers access to legally authoritative company information and registry filings through one platform. It provides Company Watch for real time monitoring of company information, UBO for verification of corporate know your client, Data Cleanse for aligning existing customer information to data from a verified primary source corporate registry, and Kyckr API for turning global registry access into your internal intelligence. The company offers solutions, such as entity verification solutions, onboarding solutions for completing accurate records at time of customer onboarding, and data cleansing and monitoring solutions. Its solutions accelerate customer acquisition, as well as protect them against money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion. The company's solutions are connected to approximately 200 regulated primary sources that provide real-time company registry information to businesses. It serves financial, investment and wealth management, and legal and accounting industries, as well as payment service providers. Kyckr Limited was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kyckr
Kyckr in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert