How to buy Kula Gold (KGD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kula Gold shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kula Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kula Gold shares (KGD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kula Gold has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $11 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kula Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kula Gold . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KGD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kula Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kula Gold . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Kula Gold stock price (ASX:KGD)Use our graph to track the performance of KGD stocks over time.
Kula Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.032 - $0.073|
|50-day moving average||$0.0518|
|200-day moving average||$0.0469|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kula Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kula Gold price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-15)||3.92%|
|1 month (2021-09-22)||1.92%|
|3 months (2021-07-22)||-3.64%|
|6 months (2021-04-22)||29.27%|
|1 year (2020-10-22)||60.61%|
|2 years (2019-10-21)||112.00%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||89.29%|
Kula Gold financials
|Operating margin TTM||10837.94%|
|Gross profit TTM||$36,601|
|Return on assets TTM||-104.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-256.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$11 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kula Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Kula Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kula Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kula Gold 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.032 up to $0.073. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kula Gold 's is 0.7485. This would suggest that Kula Gold 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kula Gold overview
Kula Gold Limited identifies and explores for metals in Western Australia. The company primarily explores for gold, nickel, and copper deposits, as well as platinum group elements. It holds 100% interests in the Airfield gold project covering an area of approximately 120 km2 located to the east of the town of Marvel Loch, Western Australia; the Rankin Dome gold and nickel project situated to west and north west of the town of Southern Cross, Western Australia; the Brunswick PGE-AU project covering an area of 240 km2 located in the southwest region of western Australia; and the Lake Rebecca gold project covering an area of approximately 150 km2 situated in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kula Gold
Kula Gold in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $43.28
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert