How to buy Kula Gold shares
Own Kula Gold shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kula Gold Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kula Gold shares (KGD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Kula Gold has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1,409..
How to buy shares in Kula Gold
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kula Gold . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KGD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kula Gold reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.041, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kula Gold . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Kula Gold share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KGD stocks over time.
Kula Gold shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0268 - $0.045|
|50-day moving average||$0.0397|
|200-day moving average||$0.0365|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.0007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Kula Gold stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kula Gold price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-16)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||7.89%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||24.24%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||-2.38%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||10.81%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-23)||N/A|
Is Kula Gold under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kula Gold stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kula Gold 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kula Gold 's P/E ratio
Kula Gold 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 221x. In other words, Kula Gold shares trade at around 221x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Kula Gold financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,409|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kula Gold share dividends
We're not expecting Kula Gold to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kula Gold share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kula Gold 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0268 up to $0.045. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kula Gold 's is -1.2809. This would suggest that Kula Gold 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kula Gold has bucked the trend.
Kula Gold overview
Kula Gold Limited identifies and explores for metals in Western Australia. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$52.99
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$102.74
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$23.95
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$89.71
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$17.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$75.63
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$49.9
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Kula Gold units | A$9.2
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert