How to buy Kresta Holdings (KRS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kresta Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kresta Holdings Limited is a furnishings, fixtures & appliances business based in Australia. Kresta Holdings shares (KRS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kresta Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $42.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kresta Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kresta Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KRS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kresta Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kresta Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kresta Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kresta Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Kresta Holdings performance over time
- Kresta Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Kresta Holdings shares?
- Does Kresta Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Kresta Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kresta Holdings stock price (ASX:KRS)Use our graph to track the performance of KRS stocks over time.
Kresta Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.048 - $0.048|
|50-day moving average||$0.048|
|200-day moving average||$0.048|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.1223|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kresta Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Kresta Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kresta Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kresta Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kresta Holdings 's EBITDA
Kresta Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $734,000.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Kresta Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Kresta Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$42.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$32.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kresta Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Kresta Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kresta Holdings 's shares ever split?
Kresta Holdings 's shares were split on 24 June 1998. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kresta Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new INF% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kresta Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Kresta Holdings 's share price.
Kresta Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kresta Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.048 up to $0.048. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kresta Holdings 's is -0.1147. This would suggest that Kresta Holdings 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kresta Holdings has bucked the trend.
Kresta Holdings overview
Kresta Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and retails window coverings, treatments, and components in Australia and New Zealand. The company offers custom made blinds, such as cellular, panel, roller, roman, shade, sheerfold, venetian, and vertical blinds; custom made curtains comprising sheer and wavefold curtains; custom made shutters, including alycore plus PVC shutters; custom made awnings, such as fixed guide, folding arm, Miami sunshades, Rio automatic sun blind, Santa Fe crank drop, and Paris Café awnings; and child safe blinds and curtains. Kresta Holdings Limited markets and sells its products through a range of outlets. The company is based in Malaga, Australia. Kresta Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Dream Curtain Holdings Co., Limited.
Kresta Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert