How to buy Kopore Metals (KMT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kopore Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kopore Metals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Kopore Metals shares (KMT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kopore Metals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $27.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kopore Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kopore Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KMT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kopore Metals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kopore Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kopore Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kopore Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Kopore Metals performance over time
- Are Kopore Metals shares over-valued?
- Kopore Metals 's financials
- How volatile are Kopore Metals shares?
- Does Kopore Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Kopore Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kopore Metals stock price (ASX:KMT)Use our graph to track the performance of KMT stocks over time.
Kopore Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.054|
|50-day moving average||$0.0382|
|200-day moving average||$0.0289|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kopore Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kopore Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-3.33%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-25.64%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||7.41%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||20.83%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||0.029|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||205.26%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||222.22%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||45.00%|
Is Kopore Metals under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kopore Metals stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kopore Metals 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kopore Metals 's P/E ratio
Kopore Metals 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 30x. In other words, Kopore Metals shares trade at around 30x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Kopore Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$23,388|
|Return on assets TTM||-45.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||-91.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kopore Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Kopore Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kopore Metals 's shares ever split?
Kopore Metals 's shares were split on a 1:400 basis on 1 March 2016. So if you had owned 400 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kopore Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 39900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kopore Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Kopore Metals 's share price.
Kopore Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kopore Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.054. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kopore Metals 's is 0.4188. This would suggest that Kopore Metals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kopore Metals overview
Kopore Metals Limited engages in the exploration business in Africa. The company primarily explores for silver, copper, and other base metal deposits. It holds a 100% interest in 8 prospecting licenses covering an area of approximately 3,376 square kilometers located on the Kalahari Copper Belt in Botswana. The company also holds 100% interest in the Agadez project comprises three granted exploration permits, which cover an area of 726 square kilometers, and one exploration license application located in Niger. Kopore Metals Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kopore Metals
Kopore Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert