How to buy Koon Holdings shares | A$0.071
Own Koon Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Koon Holdings Limited is an other business based in Australia. Koon Holdings shares (KNH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.071 – the same closing value as a week prior. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $6.8 million.
How to buy shares in Koon Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Koon Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KNH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Koon Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.071, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Koon Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Koon Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Koon Holdings 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.071, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.071 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.071.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Koon Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Koon Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KNH stocks over time.
Koon Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.071|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.071 - AUDA$0.071|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.071|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.071|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.3626|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Koon Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Koon Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||0%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||0%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||0%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-29.00%|
Is Koon Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Koon Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Koon Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Koon Holdings 's P/E ratio
Koon Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 71x. In other words, Koon Holdings shares trade at around 71x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Koon Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$20.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Koon Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Koon Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Koon Holdings overview
Koon Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides infrastructure and civil engineering services in Singapore, Australia, and Malaysia. It operates through Construction, Precast, Property, and Electric Power Generation segments. The company undertakes various construction projects for civil engineering and infrastructure construction works, including land reclamation, roads and bridges, shore protection, terminal, and port projects. It also engages in the rental of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment; and property development activities. In addition, the company manufactures and markets precast products, such as prestressed and precast beams and columns, reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete piles, refuse chutes, staircase flights, architectural facade wall panels and external walls, and volumetric components, as well as tunnel segments for cable and MRT tunnels. Further, it owns and operates a total of four 9.9 MW diesel power plants in Western Australia. Additionally, the company engages in the chartering of ships, barges, and boats with crew. Koon Holdings Limited was founded in 1975 and is based in Singapore.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert