How to buy Kollakorn Corporation shares
Own Kollakorn Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kollakorn Corporation Limited is a security & protection services business based in Australia. Kollakorn Corporation shares (KKL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Kollakorn Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26,896..
How to buy shares in Kollakorn Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kollakorn Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KKL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kollakorn Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.015, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kollakorn Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Kollakorn Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kollakorn Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Kollakorn Corporation performance over time
- Kollakorn Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Kollakorn Corporation shares?
- Does Kollakorn Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Kollakorn Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kollakorn Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KKL stocks over time.
Kollakorn Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.015 - $0.015|
|50-day moving average||$0.015|
|200-day moving average||$0.015|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Kollakorn Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kollakorn Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-22)||66.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-75.00%|
Kollakorn Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$12,492|
|Return on assets TTM||-60.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-463%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kollakorn Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Kollakorn Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kollakorn Corporation 's shares ever split?
Kollakorn Corporation 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 4 July 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kollakorn Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kollakorn Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Kollakorn Corporation 's share price.
Kollakorn Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kollakorn Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.015 up to $0.015. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kollakorn Corporation 's is 0.5419. This would suggest that Kollakorn Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kollakorn Corporation overview
Kollakorn Corporation Limited develops, markets, and commercializes security oriented identification, authentication, and information storage technologies in Thailand and China. The company operates through three segments: Automated Vehicle Identification (AVI), Waste to Energy, and CertainID. It offers AVI products for vehicle registration, speed monitoring, free flow and congestion tolling, parking, fleet management, e-commerce, border security and access control. The company also provides Smart&Secure tamper indicating RFID tags for tracking assets. In addition, it is involved in the development of CertainID, a technology, which enables biometric authentication of individuals and information over a network for the security and privacy of each user's biometric signature, as well as waste to renewable energy conversion technologies. The company was formerly known as Mikoh Corporation Limited and changed its name to Kollakorn Corporation Limited in August 2012. Kollakorn Corporation Limited was founded in 1993 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Kollakorn Corporation units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert