How to buy Kollakorn Corporation (KKL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kollakorn Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kollakorn Corporation Limited is a security & protection services business based in Australia. Kollakorn Corporation shares (KKL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kollakorn Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7,945. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kollakorn Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kollakorn Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KKL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kollakorn Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kollakorn Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kollakorn Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kollakorn Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Kollakorn Corporation performance over time
- Kollakorn Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Kollakorn Corporation shares?
- Does Kollakorn Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Kollakorn Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kollakorn Corporation stock price (ASX:KKL)Use our graph to track the performance of KKL stocks over time.
Kollakorn Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.015 - $0.015|
|50-day moving average||$0.015|
|200-day moving average||$0.015|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kollakorn Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kollakorn Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||0.015|
|3 months (2021-05-03)||0.015|
|5 years (2016-07-30)||inf%|
Kollakorn Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$12,492|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.24%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kollakorn Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Kollakorn Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kollakorn Corporation 's shares ever split?
Kollakorn Corporation 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 July 2017. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kollakorn Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kollakorn Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Kollakorn Corporation 's share price.
Kollakorn Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kollakorn Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.015 up to $0.015. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kollakorn Corporation 's is 0.5725. This would suggest that Kollakorn Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kollakorn Corporation overview
Kollakorn Corporation Limited develops, markets, and commercializes security oriented identification, authentication, and information storage technologies in Thailand and China. The company operates through three segments: Automated Vehicle Identification (AVI), Waste to Energy, and CertainID. It offers AVI products for vehicle registration, speed monitoring, free flow and congestion tolling, parking, fleet management, e-commerce, border security and access control. The company also provides tamper indicating RFID tags for tracking assets. In addition, it is involved in the development of CertainID, a technology, which enables biometric authentication of individuals and information over a network for the security and privacy of each user's biometric signature, as well as waste to renewable energy conversion technologies. The company was formerly known as Mikoh Corporation Limited and changed its name to Kollakorn Corporation Limited in August 2012. Kollakorn Corporation Limited was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kollakorn Corporation
Kollakorn Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert