How to buy Kodak shares | US$6.23
Own Kodak stock in just a few minutes.
How to buy shares in Kodak
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Kodak. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KODK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kodak reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$6.23, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Kodak, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kodak. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Kodak (KODK)
Kodak stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of KODK stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Kodak shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kodak company summary
Kodak (KODK) is a leading Technology Hardware, Storage & Peripherals business based in the USA. Kodak (KODK) is listed on the NYSE and employs 4922 staff.
|Industry||Specialty Business Services||Currency symbol||$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Eastman Kodak Company||ISIN||US2774614067|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||4922|
Detailed company information
Eastman Kodak Company provides hardware, software, consumables, and services to customers in the graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets worldwide. The company operates in six segments: Print Systems, Enterprise Inkjet Systems, Software and Solutions, Consumer and Film, Advanced Materials and 3D Printing Technology, and Eastman Business Park. It offers digital offset plate and computer-to-plate imaging, and electro photographic printing solutions; production press systems, consumables, and inkjet components and services; and a suite of software solutions for print production workflow, as well as business process outsourcing services, scan and capture solutions, records conversion services, workflow solutions, content management, and print and managed media services. The company also consumer inkjet printers, and specialty inks and dispersions; industrial film and chemicals; and motion picture films, as well as licenses Kodak brand to third parties for a range of products, including batteries, digital and instant print cameras, camera accessories, printers, and LED lighting products. In addition, it offers intellectual property licensing solutions; and leases technology center and industrial complex. The company sells its products and services through third party resellers and distributors, as well as directly and indirectly to enterprise accounts and customers. Eastman Kodak Company was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Rochester, New York.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert