Where to buy knife sharpeners online in Australia
Ensure your knives are always in their best possible condition with the help of these online retail stores
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you are a cooking novice or a budding master chef, a quick search online will show you that there are a number of options out there.
We've attempted to make life a little easier by breaking down a selection of online stores in Australia selling knife sharpeners.
Zanui is committed to offering a massive range of products of the highest quality and from leading kitchenware brands.
- Zip, PayPal and Afterpay payment options
- $25 off if you sign up to its newsletter (conditions apply)
- Return items within 30 days for a refund or store credit
Offering a range of knife sharpeners, including combined cutting boards with build-in sharpeners and sharpening stones, Myer has a handful of options to keep your utensils sharp.
- Free delivery when you spend $100 or more
- Afterpay is available
- Collect rewards points with a Myer one Rewards Card
Once you find your product from hundreds, sometimes thousands of options, eBay will tell you costs, estimated delivery and even how many of those items have already been sold.
- Regular discounts, including offers when you buy two or more of an item
- Filters include type of sharpener, brand, material and much more
- Taking steps to block thousands of items listed at inflated prices
With clearly defined categories on its website, including "favourites" and "most searched" options, it's easy to find what you need at House.
- Year-round discounts on a variety of products
- Payment options include Afterpay, PayPal and Openpay
- Knowledgeable, well-trained staff to assist
An Australian company founded in 2004, Everten boasts over 10,000 products and has a strong commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Recycled cardboard and biodegradable packaging beans used for all orders
- More than 19,000 product reviews online
- Expert team is happy to discuss options over the phone if needed
7. Total Knife Care
The name says it all. Knives and knife sharpeners for homes, professionals and hunting and fishing enthusiasts are Total Knife Care's only focus.
- FAQ section includes expert tips
- Page dedicated to current sales and offers
- Full replacement on faulty or damaged goods
8. Kitchen Warehouse
All of the leading kitchenware brands, expert advice and almost 25 years in the industry are just part of Kitchen Warehouse's strengths.
- VIP program offers $15 off orders over $75, plus tips, recipes and more
- Will match the price of any competitor
- Exchange, refund or repair policies for all eligible purchases
9. Knife Supplies
Australian owned and operated for the past 16 years, Knife Supplies is intent on putting customers first.
- Extensive returns policy
- Wide variety of knife sharpening brands
- Same day shipping on orders received before midday
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items.
- Everten: Fixed rate of $9.90 in Australia and free shipping for orders over $99.
- Total Knife Care: Delivery costs vary depending on product and destination. Free postage applies to select products.
- Kitchen Warehouse: Free shipping on orders over $100 and a flat $9.90 for orders under $100.
- House: Free shipping on orders over $89, otherwise flat shipping rate of $10.
- Knife Supplies: Regular or express shipping options through Australia Post. Costs depend on destination.
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
- Zanui: Free shipping on selected items. Other shipping costs calculated by product and destination.
- Myer: Free shipping available with purchases of $100 or more.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best Prime Day deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a 6-figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
Ask an Expert