How to buy Kingston Resources (KSN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kingston Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kingston Resources is a gold business based in Australia. Kingston Resources shares (KSN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kingston Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $38 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kingston Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kingston Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KSN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kingston Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kingston Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kingston Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kingston Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Kingston Resources performance over time
- Kingston Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Kingston Resources shares?
- Does Kingston Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Kingston Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kingston Resources stock price (ASX:KSN)Use our graph to track the performance of KSN stocks over time.
Kingston Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.09 - $0.245|
|50-day moving average||$0.1455|
|200-day moving average||$0.1703|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kingston Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kingston Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-8.08%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-30.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||-43.13%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-43.13%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-58.64%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-46.47%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||-93.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-95.17%|
Kingston Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,344,494|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.38%|
|Return on equity TTM||-0.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$38 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kingston Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Kingston Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kingston Resources 's shares ever split?
Kingston Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 8 November 2019. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kingston Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kingston Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Kingston Resources 's share price.
Kingston Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kingston Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.09 up to $0.245. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kingston Resources 's is 1.3962. This would suggest that Kingston Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Kingston Resources overview
Kingston Resources Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. The company's flagship project is the Misima gold project located in the Solomon Sea. The company was formerly known as NuWorld Solutions Limited and changed its name to Kingston Resources Limited in October 2012. Kingston Resources Limited was incorporated in 1985 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kingston Resources
Kingston Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert