How to buy Kingsrose Mining (KRM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kingsrose Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kingsrose Mining is a gold business based in Australia. Kingsrose Mining shares (KRM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kingsrose Mining has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $45.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kingsrose Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kingsrose Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KRM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kingsrose Mining reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kingsrose Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Kingsrose Mining stock price (ASX:KRM)Use our graph to track the performance of KRM stocks over time.
Kingsrose Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.043 - $0.1025|
|50-day moving average||$0.0669|
|200-day moving average||$0.0706|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kingsrose Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kingsrose Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-29)||-5.26%|
|1 month (2022-06-06)||-20.59%|
|3 months (2022-04-06)||-31.65%|
|6 months (2022-01-06)||-35.71%|
|1 year (2021-07-06)||0.054|
|2 years (2020-07-06)||25.58%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||54.29%|
|5 years (2017-07-06)||-46.00%|
Kingsrose Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$6.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$45.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kingsrose Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Kingsrose Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kingsrose Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kingsrose Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.043 up to $0.1025. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kingsrose Mining 's is 0.4174. This would suggest that Kingsrose Mining 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kingsrose Mining overview
Kingsrose Mining Limited engages in the production, exploration, and development of gold and silver properties. The company holds an 85% interest in the Way Linggo project located in South Sumatra, Indonesia. Kingsrose Mining Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kingsrose Mining
Kingsrose Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nordic Nickel (NNL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nordic Nickel shares.
How to buy Dusk (DSK) shares
Steps to owning and managing Dusk shares.
How to invest in the Octava Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Octava Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
Ask an Expert