How to buy Kingsland Global (KLO) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kingsland Global shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kingsland Global is a real estate-development business based in Australia. Kingsland Global shares (KLO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kingsland Global has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3,671. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kingsland Global
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kingsland Global . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KLO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kingsland Global reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kingsland Global . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Kingsland Global stock price (ASX:KLO)Use our graph to track the performance of KLO stocks over time.
Kingsland Global shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.023 - $0.024|
|50-day moving average||$0.024|
|200-day moving average||$0.0237|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kingsland Global stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kingsland Global price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-22)||0.024|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||0.024|
|3 months (2022-03-29)||0.024|
|6 months (2021-12-29)||0.024|
|1 year (2021-06-29)||4.35%|
|2 years (2020-06-29)||-68.00%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-70.73%|
|5 years (2017-06-29)||-85.88%|
Kingsland Global financials
|Gross profit TTM||$3,671|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kingsland Global share dividends
We're not expecting Kingsland Global to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kingsland Global share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kingsland Global 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.023 up to $0.024. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kingsland Global 's is -0.1126. This would suggest that Kingsland Global 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kingsland Global has bucked the trend.
Kingsland Global overview
Kingsland Global Ltd., a property developer, provides real estate development and related services in Cambodia and Malaysia. The company develops urban data centers, mixed-use developments, serviced apartments, hotels, and freehold industrial parks. It also provides business and management consultancy services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Singapore. Kingsland Global Ltd. is a subsidiary of Kingsland Development Pte. Ltd.
Stocks similar to Kingsland Global
Kingsland Global in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
Ask an Expert