How to buy Kingsgate Consolidated (KCN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kingsgate Consolidated shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kingsgate Consolidated Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kingsgate Consolidated shares (KCN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kingsgate Consolidated has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kingsgate Consolidated
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kingsgate Consolidated . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KCN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kingsgate Consolidated reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kingsgate Consolidated . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kingsgate Consolidated key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kingsgate Consolidated stock a buy or sell?
- Kingsgate Consolidated performance over time
- Kingsgate Consolidated 's financials
- How volatile are Kingsgate Consolidated shares?
- Does Kingsgate Consolidated pay a dividend?
- Have Kingsgate Consolidated shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kingsgate Consolidated stock price (ASX:KCN)Use our graph to track the performance of KCN stocks over time.
Kingsgate Consolidated shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.52 - $1.145|
|50-day moving average||$0.8416|
|200-day moving average||$0.8918|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.169|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kingsgate Consolidated stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kingsgate Consolidated price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||3.53%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||6.67%|
Is Kingsgate Consolidated under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kingsgate Consolidated stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kingsgate Consolidated 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kingsgate Consolidated 's EBITDA
Kingsgate Consolidated 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $7.4 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Kingsgate Consolidated 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Kingsgate Consolidated financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,150,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.92%|
|Return on equity TTM||-93.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$181 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kingsgate Consolidated share dividends
We're not expecting Kingsgate Consolidated to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kingsgate Consolidated 's shares ever split?
Kingsgate Consolidated 's shares were split on 12 September 2001.
Kingsgate Consolidated share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kingsgate Consolidated 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.52 up to $1.145. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kingsgate Consolidated 's is 0.7104. This would suggest that Kingsgate Consolidated 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kingsgate Consolidated overview
Kingsgate Consolidated Limited engages in the exploration, development, and mining of gold and silver mineral properties. It holds a 100% interest in the Nueva Esperanza gold/silver project located in the Atacama region of northern Chile; and Chatree gold mine located in central Thailand. The company was incorporated in 1970 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kingsgate Consolidated
Kingsgate Consolidated in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert