How to buy King Island Scheelite (KIS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in King Island Scheelite shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
King Island Scheelite Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. King Island Scheelite shares (KIS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. King Island Scheelite has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $223,111. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in King Island Scheelite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for King Island Scheelite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KIS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until King Island Scheelite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of King Island Scheelite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- King Island Scheelite key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is King Island Scheelite stock a buy or sell?
- King Island Scheelite performance over time
- King Island Scheelite 's financials
- How volatile are King Island Scheelite shares?
- Does King Island Scheelite pay a dividend?
- Have King Island Scheelite shares ever split?
- Other common questions
King Island Scheelite stock price (ASX:KIS)Use our graph to track the performance of KIS stocks over time.
King Island Scheelite shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.056 - $0.355|
|50-day moving average||$0.1899|
|200-day moving average||$0.238|
|Dividend yield||$0.014 (8%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.016|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy King Island Scheelite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
King Island Scheelite price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-10)||2.86%|
|1 month (2021-08-17)||12.50%|
|3 months (2021-06-17)||-29.41%|
|6 months (2021-03-17)||-43.75%|
|1 year (2020-09-17)||200.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-16)||157.14%|
|3 years (2018-09-14)||89.47%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||238.35%|
Is King Island Scheelite under- or over-valued?
Valuing King Island Scheelite stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of King Island Scheelite 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
King Island Scheelite 's EBITDA
King Island Scheelite 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $4.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a King Island Scheelite 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
King Island Scheelite financials
|Gross profit TTM||$223,111|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||-175.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$71.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
King Island Scheelite share dividends
We're not expecting King Island Scheelite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have King Island Scheelite 's shares ever split?
King Island Scheelite 's shares were split on 12 April 2000.
King Island Scheelite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, King Island Scheelite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.056 up to $0.355. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while King Island Scheelite 's is 0.0553. This would suggest that King Island Scheelite 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
King Island Scheelite overview
King Island Scheelite Limited operates in the mining industry. It focuses on the redevelopment of its 100% owned the Dolphin tungsten project located in King Island, Tasmania. The company was formerly known as GTN Resources Limited and changed its name to King Island Scheelite Limited in November 2005. King Island Scheelite Limited was incorporated in 1966 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to King Island Scheelite
King Island Scheelite in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert