How to buy Kina Petroleum Corporation (KPE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kina Petroleum Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kina Petroleum Corporation is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Kina Petroleum Corporation shares (KPE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kina Petroleum Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $593. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kina Petroleum Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kina Petroleum Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KPE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kina Petroleum Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kina Petroleum Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kina Petroleum Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kina Petroleum Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Kina Petroleum Corporation performance over time
- Kina Petroleum Corporation's financials
- How volatile are Kina Petroleum Corporation shares?
- Does Kina Petroleum Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Kina Petroleum Corporation stock price (ASX:KPE)Use our graph to track the performance of KPE stocks over time.
Kina Petroleum Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.115 - $1.05|
|50-day moving average||$0.1613|
|200-day moving average||$0.4964|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.037|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kina Petroleum Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Is Kina Petroleum Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kina Petroleum Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kina Petroleum Corporation's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kina Petroleum Corporation's EBITDA
Kina Petroleum Corporation's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.8 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Kina Petroleum Corporation's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Kina Petroleum Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$1,558|
|Return on assets TTM||-41.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||-67.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kina Petroleum Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Kina Petroleum Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kina Petroleum Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kina Petroleum Corporation's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.115 up to $1.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kina Petroleum Corporation's is -0.184. This would suggest that Kina Petroleum Corporation's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kina Petroleum Corporation has bucked the trend.
Kina Petroleum Corporation overview
Kina Petroleum Corporation engages in the acquisition and exploration of oil and gas assets primarily in Papua New Guinea. It holds interests in a range of oil and gas projects that cover an area of approximately 30,000 square kilometers located in onshore Papua New Guinea. Kina Petroleum Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kina Petroleum Corporation
Kina Petroleum Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert