How to buy Kin Mining NL (KIN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kin Mining NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kin Mining NL is a gold business based in Australia. Kin Mining NL shares (KIN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kin Mining NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7,920. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kin Mining NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kin Mining NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KIN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kin Mining NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kin Mining NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Kin Mining NL stock price (ASX:KIN)Use our graph to track the performance of KIN stocks over time.
Kin Mining NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.1 - $0.235|
|50-day moving average||$0.1294|
|200-day moving average||$0.1286|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.037|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kin Mining NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kin Mining NL price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||12.50%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||17.39%|
Kin Mining NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$3,360|
|Return on assets TTM||-52.93%|
|Return on equity TTM||-102.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$107.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kin Mining NL share dividends
We're not expecting Kin Mining NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kin Mining NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kin Mining NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.1 up to $0.235. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kin Mining NL's is -0.3787. This would suggest that Kin Mining NL's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kin Mining NL has bucked the trend.
Kin Mining NL overview
Kin Mining NL engages in the development and exploration of gold and base metal properties in Australia. Its flagship project is the Cardinia Gold Project, which covers an area of approximately 285 square kilometers comprises 139 tenements located in the North-Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia. The company holds 100% interest in nine project areas comprising Cardinia, Raeside, Randwick, Mt Flora, Murrin Murrin, Redcastle, Desdemona, Iron King Group, and Mt Fouracre. Kin Mining NL was founded in 2011 and is based in Osborne Park, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kin Mining NL
Kin Mining NL in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert