How to buy KGL Resources shares | A$0.21
Own KGL Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
KGL Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. KGL Resources shares (KGL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.21 – the same closing value as a week prior. KGL Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $74,607.
How to buy shares in KGL Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for KGL Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KGL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until KGL Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.21, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of KGL Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted KGL Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, KGL Resources 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.21, which is 4.55% down on its pre-crash value of $0.22 and 123.40% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.094.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of KGL Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $543.48 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $913.04.
KGL Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KGL stocks over time.
KGL Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.21|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.094 - AUDA$0.2621|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1928|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1735|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy KGL Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
KGL Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-4.55%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||27.27%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||16.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-11.54%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-32.61%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-38.45%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||49.57%|
KGL Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$166,071|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$70.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
KGL Resources share dividends
We're not expecting KGL Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have KGL Resources 's shares ever split?
KGL Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 26 January 2012. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your KGL Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for KGL Resources shares which in turn could have impacted KGL Resources 's share price.
KGL Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, KGL Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.094 up to $0.2621. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while KGL Resources 's is 1.6583. This would suggest that KGL Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
KGL Resources overview
KGL Resources Limited develops and explores for mineral properties. It explores copper, silver, gold, lead, and zinc deposits. The company focuses on the development of Jervois multi-metal project located in the Northern Territory, Australia. It also holds 100% interest in the Yambah project located in the northeast of Alice Springs; and the Unca Creek project located in the Bonya Metamorphics. The company was formerly known as Kentor Gold Limited and changed its name to KGL Resources Limited in August 2013. KGL Resources Limited was founded in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert