How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation (KTD) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Keytone Dairy Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Keytone Dairy Corporation shares (KTD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Keytone Dairy Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $50.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Keytone Dairy Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Keytone Dairy Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KTD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Keytone Dairy Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Keytone Dairy Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Keytone Dairy Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Keytone Dairy Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Keytone Dairy Corporation performance over time
- Keytone Dairy Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Keytone Dairy Corporation shares?
- Does Keytone Dairy Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Keytone Dairy Corporation stock price (ASX:KTD)Use our graph to track the performance of KTD stocks over time.
Keytone Dairy Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.11 - $0.285|
|50-day moving average||$0.1333|
|200-day moving average||$0.1754|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.031|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Keytone Dairy Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||12.00%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||-6.67%|
Keytone Dairy Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$50.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.7%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Keytone Dairy Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Keytone Dairy Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Keytone Dairy Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Keytone Dairy Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.11 up to $0.285. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Keytone Dairy Corporation 's is 0.766. This would suggest that Keytone Dairy Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Keytone Dairy Corporation overview
Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiary, manufactures and exports dairy, health and wellness, and nutrition products in New Zealand and Australia. It offers dairy nutrition based powdered products, healthy meal and snack solutions, functional beverages, and handcrafted fudges under the KeyDairy, SuperCubes, Tonik, and Gran's Fudge brands. The company also provides contract manufacturing services for milk powders, food service powders, and health and sports nutrition blends and powders; and formulating, blending, and packing of dry food and nutraceutical powders. The company also exports its products. Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Stocks similar to Keytone Dairy Corporation
Keytone Dairy Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert