How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation shares
Own Keytone Dairy Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Keytone Dairy Corporation shares (KTD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Keytone Dairy Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $22.5 million..
How to buy shares in Keytone Dairy Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Keytone Dairy Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KTD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Keytone Dairy Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.23, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Keytone Dairy Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Keytone Dairy Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Keytone Dairy Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Keytone Dairy Corporation performance over time
- Keytone Dairy Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Keytone Dairy Corporation shares?
- Does Keytone Dairy Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Keytone Dairy Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KTD stocks over time.
Keytone Dairy Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.195 - $0.5|
|50-day moving average||$0.2281|
|200-day moving average||$0.2734|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.031|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Keytone Dairy Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||-2.13%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-4.17%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||-2.13%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||4.55%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||-41.03%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||-49.45%|
|3 years (2018-01-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-17)||N/A|
Keytone Dairy Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$22.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$5.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.4%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$50.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Keytone Dairy Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Keytone Dairy Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Keytone Dairy Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Keytone Dairy Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.195 up to $0.5. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Keytone Dairy Corporation 's is 0.7579. This would suggest that Keytone Dairy Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Keytone Dairy Corporation overview
Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiary, manufactures and exports dairy, health and wellness, and nutrition products in New Zealand and Australia. It offers powdered milk nutritional products, including whole milk powder, skim milk powder, colostrum milk powder, and kiwifruit milk powder under the KeyDairy brand name; and health supplement capsules for the treatment of acne and natural beauty products under the KeyHealth and FaceClear names. The company also provides contract manufacturing and packaging services for milk powders, sports nutrition products, and health products; food service products, such as yoghurt powder blends, ice cream powder blends, fruit smoothie blends, and milk shake powder blends; and animal nutrition powdered blends and special patient powder blends. It serves retailers, distributors, and industrial customers. The company also exports its products to China, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, Australia, and the European Union. Keytone Dairy Corporation Limited was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Keytone Dairy Corporation units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert