How to buy Keybridge Capital (KBC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Keybridge Capital shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Keybridge Capital Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Keybridge Capital shares (KBC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Keybridge Capital has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $14.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Keybridge Capital
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Keybridge Capital . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KBC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Keybridge Capital reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Keybridge Capital . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Keybridge Capital key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Keybridge Capital stock a buy or sell?
- Keybridge Capital performance over time
- Are Keybridge Capital shares over-valued?
- Keybridge Capital 's financials
- How volatile are Keybridge Capital shares?
- Does Keybridge Capital pay a dividend?
- Have Keybridge Capital shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Keybridge Capital stock price (ASX:KBC)Use our graph to track the performance of KBC stocks over time.
Keybridge Capital shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.068 - $0.084|
|50-day moving average||$0.0701|
|200-day moving average||$0.0711|
|Dividend yield||$0.018 (26.09%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Keybridge Capital stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Keybridge Capital price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-25)||4.35%|
|3 months (2021-04-27)||0.072|
Is Keybridge Capital under- or over-valued?
Valuing Keybridge Capital stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Keybridge Capital 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Keybridge Capital 's P/E ratio
Keybridge Capital 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 23x. In other words, Keybridge Capital shares trade at around 23x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Keybridge Capital financials
|Operating margin TTM||1463.35%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-661,080|
|Return on assets TTM||3.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.4%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Keybridge Capital share dividends
We're not expecting Keybridge Capital to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Keybridge Capital 's shares ever split?
Keybridge Capital 's shares were split on 10 May 2007.
Keybridge Capital share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Keybridge Capital 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.068 up to $0.084. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Keybridge Capital 's is 0.4319. This would suggest that Keybridge Capital 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Keybridge Capital overview
Jam Development Capital Ltd is engaged in investment in Australian small and medium enterprises.
Stocks similar to Keybridge Capital
Keybridge Capital in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert