Not sure where to find Kenzo in Australia? We have rounded up the best online retailers stocking the brand so you can find what you’re looking for.
RSince taking the reins of the Parisian fashion house, Carol Lim and Humberto Leon have strived to keep Japanese founder Kenzo Takada’s colourful, free-spirited vibe alive while adding their own unique stamp of urban edge. The two have reinvented the house’s signature pop-art motifs, which has included roaring tiger logo sweatshirts, eyeball print dresses and hieroglyphic patterned trousers for today’s trendsetting shopper. At these online destinations you can peruse the exclusive collection of Kenzo fashion apparel, shoes and leather goods and snag up one of the brand’s many covetable offerings for yourself.
Mytheresa is one of the world’s leading online retailers for womens luxury fashion, and offers an excellent edit of Kenzo.
- Sign up to the Mytheresa newsletter to receive exclusive access to limited-edition collaborations, pre-shopping events and private sales
- Free shipping for all orders over $1,000
- Tracked shipping
- 30-day return policy
Voted one of the best department stores in the world, Selfridges has all the latest designer collections on show.
- Sign up to the Selfridges newsletter and never miss a new arrival of Kenzo
- 28-day return policy
- 24/7 customer service
- Fast delivery
10. Kenzo Online
Discover a great range of womens clothing, accessories and more at the KENZO online store.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Free returns within 14 days
- Secure payment methods
- Sign up to the Kenzo newsletter and never miss a thing
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- YOOX: Free shipping on orders over US$150
- Forzieri: Free shipping on orders over $250
- Mytheresa: Free shipping on orders over $1,000