How to buy Kasbah Resources shares
Own Kasbah Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kasbah Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Kasbah Resources shares (KAS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kasbah Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5,363. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kasbah Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kasbah Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KAS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kasbah Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kasbah Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kasbah Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kasbah Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Kasbah Resources performance over time
- Kasbah Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Kasbah Resources shares?
- Does Kasbah Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Kasbah Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kasbah Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KAS stocks over time.
Kasbah Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.006 - $0.038|
|50-day moving average||$0.0161|
|200-day moving average||$0.0123|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.057|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kasbah Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kasbah Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$10,219|
|Return on assets TTM||-39.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-504.14%|
|Market capitalisation||$2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kasbah Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Kasbah Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kasbah Resources 's shares ever split?
Kasbah Resources 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 23 December 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kasbah Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kasbah Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Kasbah Resources 's share price.
Kasbah Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kasbah Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.038. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kasbah Resources 's is -2.2639. This would suggest that Kasbah Resources 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kasbah Resources has bucked the trend.
Kasbah Resources overview
Kasbah Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration and development company. Its flagship property is the 75% owned Achmmach Tin project located on the western edge of the El Hajeb province in northern Morocco. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert