We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc (KNDI) is a leading auto parts business with stocks listed in the US. It opened the day at US$6.25 after a previous close of US$6.18. During the day the price has varied from a low of USD6.24 to a high of USD6.4799. The latest price was USD6.36 (25 minute delay). Kandi Technologies Group is listed on the NASDAQ. All prices are listed in US Dollars.
How to buy shares in Kandi Technologies Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Kandi Technologies Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KNDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kandi Technologies Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of US$5.74, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Kandi Technologies Group, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kandi Technologies Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kandi Technologies Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kandi Technologies Group stock a buy or sell?
- Kandi Technologies Group performance over time
- Can I short Kandi Technologies Group shares?
- Kandi Technologies Group's financials
- How volatile are Kandi Technologies Group shares?
- Does Kandi Technologies Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Kandi Technologies Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KNDI stocks over time.
Kandi Technologies Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||US$2.9601 - US$17.45|
|50-day moving average||US$5.4271|
|200-day moving average||US$7.1979|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||US$0.129|
Compare share trading platforms to buy stock
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kandi Technologies Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kandi Technologies Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-03)||13.17%|
|1 month (2021-05-13)||40.40%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||-9.92%|
|6 months (2020-12-11)||-24.91%|
|1 year (2020-06-12)||101.58%|
|2 years (2019-06-12)||43.89%|
|3 years (2018-06-12)||37.51%|
|5 years (2016-06-10)||-10.42%|
Is Kandi Technologies Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kandi Technologies Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kandi Technologies Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kandi Technologies Group's EBITDA
Kandi Technologies Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is US$3.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Kandi Technologies Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Kandi Technologies Group financials
|Revenue TTM||US$86.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||US$13.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.98%|
|Market capitalisation||US$473.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Shorting Kandi Technologies Group shares
There are currently 12.2 million Kandi Technologies Group shares held short by investors – that's known as Kandi Technologies Group's "short interest". This figure is 2.8% up from 11.9 million last month.
There are a few different ways that this level of interest in shorting Kandi Technologies Group shares can be evaluated.
Kandi Technologies Group's "short interest ratio" (SIR)
Kandi Technologies Group's "short interest ratio" (SIR) is the quantity of Kandi Technologies Group shares currently shorted divided by the average quantity of Kandi Technologies Group shares traded daily (recently around 1.7 million). Kandi Technologies Group's SIR currently stands at 7.14. In other words for every 100,000 Kandi Technologies Group shares traded daily on the market, roughly 7140 shares are currently held short.
However Kandi Technologies Group's short interest can also be evaluated against the total number of Kandi Technologies Group shares, or, against the total number of tradable Kandi Technologies Group shares (the shares that aren't held by "insiders" or major long-term shareholders – also known as the "float"). In this case Kandi Technologies Group's short interest could be expressed as 0.16% of the outstanding shares (for every 100,000 Kandi Technologies Group shares in existence, roughly 160 shares are currently held short) or 0.1955% of the tradable shares (for every 100,000 tradable Kandi Technologies Group shares, roughly 196 shares are currently held short).
A SIR below 10% would generally be considered to indicate a fairly optimistic outlook for the share price, with fewer people currently willing to bet against Kandi Technologies Group.
Find out more about how you can short Kandi Technologies Group stock.
Kandi Technologies Group share dividends
We're not expecting Kandi Technologies Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kandi Technologies Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kandi Technologies Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as US$2.9601 up to US$17.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (NASDAQ average) beta is 1, while Kandi Technologies Group's is 2.0826. This would suggest that Kandi Technologies Group's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Kandi Technologies Group overview
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. develops, produces, and distributes electric vehicle (EV) products and parts, and off-road vehicles in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, go-karts, electric scooters, and electric self-balancing scooters, as well as related parts; and EV parts comprising battery packs, body parts, EV drive motors, EV controllers, air conditioners, and other auto parts. The company was formerly known as Kandi Technologies, Corp. and changed its name to Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. in December 2012. Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Jinhua, the People's Republic of China.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Althea Group shares | A$0.325
Steps to owning and managing Althea Group shares.
How to buy AusCann Group shares
Steps to owning and managing AusCann Group shares.
How to buy Eastman Kodak Company shares
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines Group shares
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts International shares
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
How to buy Rocket Companies shares
Steps to owning and managing Rocket Companies shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert