How to buy Kandi Technologies shares | US$7.18
Own Kandi Technologies stock in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
How to buy shares in Kandi Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Kandi Technologies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KNDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kandi Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of US$7.18, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Kandi Technologies, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kandi Technologies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Price details for Kandi Technologies (KNDI)
Kandi Technologies stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of KNDI stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Kandi Technologies shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kandi Technologies company summary
Kandi Technologies (KNDI) is a leading Auto Components business based in the USA. Kandi Technologies (KNDI) is listed on the NASDAQ and employs 594 staff.
|Industry||Auto Parts||Currency symbol||$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||US|
|Name||Kandi Technologies Group, Inc||ISIN||US4837091010|
|Currency code||USD||Sector||Consumer Cyclical|
|Currency name||US Dollar||Full-time employees||594|
Detailed company information
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes electric vehicle (EV) products and parts and off-road vehicles in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers off-road vehicles, including go-karts, all-terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, and other vehicles for sale to distributors or consumers; and EV parts comprising battery packs, EV drive motors, EV controllers, air conditioners, and other electric products, as well as electric scooters and electric self-balancing scooters. Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. has a strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangsu Jinpeng Group Ltd. to jointly develop the EV market in China. The company was formerly known as Kandi Technologies, Corp. and changed its name to Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. in December 2012. Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Jinhua, the People's Republic of China.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the BetaShares Global Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF | A$12.35
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Robotics and Artificial Intelligence ETF units.
How to buy the BetaShares Europe (Currency Hedged) ETF | A$9.99
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Europe (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy the BetaShares Asia Technology Tigers ETF | A$10.79
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Asia Technology Tigers ETF units.
How to buy the Vanguard MSCI Index International Shares (Hedged) ETF | A$72.27
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard MSCI Index International Shares (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy the BetaShares FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF | A$33.23
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares FTSE RAFI US 1000 ETF units.
How to buy the iShares Core MSCI World All Cap ETF | A$36.13
Steps to owning and managing iShares Core MSCI World All Cap ETF units.
How to buy the iShares S&P 500 ETF | A$465.84
Steps to owning and managing iShares S&P 500 ETF units.
How to buy the iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF | A$102.6
Steps to owning and managing iShares S&P Small-Cap ETF units.
How to buy the iShares MSCI Japan ETF | A$82.65
Steps to owning and managing iShares MSCI Japan ETF units.
How to buy the iShares S&P 500 AUD Hedged ETF | A$391
Steps to owning and managing iShares S&P 500 AUD Hedged ETF units.
Ask an Expert