How to buy Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Kandi Technologies Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kandi Technologies Group Inc (KNDI) is a leading auto parts business with stocks listed in the US. It opened the day at US$3.62 after a previous close of US$3.67. During the day the price has varied from a low of USD3.3 to a high of USD3.62. The latest price was USD3.34 (25 minute delay). Kandi Technologies Group is listed on the NASDAQ. All prices are listed in US Dollars.
How to buy shares in Kandi Technologies Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Kandi Technologies Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KNDI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kandi Technologies Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of US$3.67, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Kandi Technologies Group, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kandi Technologies Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kandi Technologies Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kandi Technologies Group stock a buy or sell?
- Kandi Technologies Group performance over time
- Are Kandi Technologies Group shares over-valued?
- Kandi Technologies Group's financials
- How volatile are Kandi Technologies Group shares?
- Does Kandi Technologies Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Kandi Technologies Group stock price (NASDAQ:KNDI)Use our graph to track the performance of KNDI stocks over time.
Kandi Technologies Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||US$3.3 - US$10.9799|
|50-day moving average||US$4.331|
|200-day moving average||US$5.3312|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||US$0.209|
Where to buy Kandi Technologies Group stock
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kandi Technologies Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Considering buying Kandi Technologies Group shares?Before you consider Kandi Technologies Group, you'll want to hear this.
Ticker Nerd uses advanced software to track hundreds of signals and data points to find stocks before they blow up. You can get the next two hot stocks they find sent to your inbox for free.
Show me how
Kandi Technologies Group price performance over time
|3 months (2021-09-03)||-33.07%|
|6 months (2021-06-03)||-40.57%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||-58.20%|
|2 years (2019-12-05)||-32.53%|
|3 years (2018-12-04)||-25.78%|
|5 years (2016-12-05)||-35.15%|
Is Kandi Technologies Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kandi Technologies Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kandi Technologies Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kandi Technologies Group's P/E ratio
Kandi Technologies Group's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 16x. In other words, Kandi Technologies Group shares trade at around 16x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the trailing 12-month P/E ratio for the NASDAQ 100 at the end of 2019 (27.29). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Kandi Technologies Group's EBITDA
Kandi Technologies Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is US$3.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Kandi Technologies Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Kandi Technologies Group financials
|Revenue TTM||US$95 million|
|Gross profit TTM||US$13.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.09%|
|Return on equity TTM||4.56%|
|Market capitalisation||US$284 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kandi Technologies Group share dividends
We're not expecting Kandi Technologies Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kandi Technologies Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kandi Technologies Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as US$3.3 up to US$10.9799. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (NASDAQ average) beta is 1, while Kandi Technologies Group's is 1.9761. This would suggest that Kandi Technologies Group's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Kandi Technologies Group overview
Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. develops, produces, and distributes electric vehicle (EV) products and parts, and off-road vehicles in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, go-karts, electric scooters, and electric self-balancing scooters, as well as related parts; and EV parts comprising battery packs, body parts, EV drive motors, EV controllers, air conditioners, and other auto parts. The company was formerly known as Kandi Technologies, Corp. and changed its name to Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. in December 2012. Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Jinhua, the People's Republic of China.
Kandi Technologies Group in the news
EV Company News For The Month Of November 2021
Validea's Top Five Consumer Cyclical Stocks Based On Joseph Piotroski - 11/28/2021
Kandi stock bounces off 16-month low after introducing all-electric utility vehicles
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert