How to buy KalNorth Gold Mines (KGM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in KalNorth Gold Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
KalNorth Gold Mines Limited is a gold business based in Australia. KalNorth Gold Mines shares (KGM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. KalNorth Gold Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $180,451. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in KalNorth Gold Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for KalNorth Gold Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KGM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until KalNorth Gold Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of KalNorth Gold Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- KalNorth Gold Mines key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is KalNorth Gold Mines stock a buy or sell?
- KalNorth Gold Mines performance over time
- KalNorth Gold Mines 's financials
- How volatile are KalNorth Gold Mines shares?
- Does KalNorth Gold Mines pay a dividend?
- Have KalNorth Gold Mines shares ever split?
- Other common questions
KalNorth Gold Mines stock price (ASX:KGM)Use our graph to track the performance of KGM stocks over time.
KalNorth Gold Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.017|
|50-day moving average||$0.013|
|200-day moving average||$0.013|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy KalNorth Gold Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
KalNorth Gold Mines price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||0.013|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||0.013|
KalNorth Gold Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$16,384|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.24%|
|Return on equity TTM||-21.74%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
KalNorth Gold Mines share dividends
We're not expecting KalNorth Gold Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have KalNorth Gold Mines 's shares ever split?
KalNorth Gold Mines 's shares were split on 7 April 2008.
KalNorth Gold Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, KalNorth Gold Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.017. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while KalNorth Gold Mines 's is 2.9389. This would suggest that KalNorth Gold Mines 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
KalNorth Gold Mines overview
KalNorth Gold Mines Limited engages in the exploration of gold properties in Western Australia. The company operates in two segments, Mine Development and Mineral Exploration. It holds a 100% interest in the Lindsay's and the Kurnalpi projects located in the Kalgoorlie goldfields region, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Carrick Gold Limited and changed its name to KalNorth Gold Mines Limited in October 2012. KalNorth Gold Mines Limited was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Kalgoorlie, Australia.
Stocks similar to KalNorth Gold Mines
KalNorth Gold Mines in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Endeavour Group (EDV) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group Limited shares from Australia.
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
Ask an Expert