How to buy Kalium Lakes (KLL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kalium Lakes shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kalium Lakes is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Kalium Lakes shares (KLL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kalium Lakes has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $82.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kalium Lakes
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kalium Lakes . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KLL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kalium Lakes reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kalium Lakes . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Kalium Lakes stock price (ASX:KLL)Use our graph to track the performance of KLL stocks over time.
Kalium Lakes shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.061 - $0.275|
|50-day moving average||$0.09|
|200-day moving average||$0.1305|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.025|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kalium Lakes stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kalium Lakes price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-9.33%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-23.60%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-35.24%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-43.33%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-73.33%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-51.43%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-87.33%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||-78.19%|
Is Kalium Lakes under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kalium Lakes stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kalium Lakes 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kalium Lakes 's EBITDA
Kalium Lakes 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $438,045 (£247,178).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Kalium Lakes 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Kalium Lakes financials
|Operating margin TTM||209.75%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-100,019|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$82.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kalium Lakes share dividends
We're not expecting Kalium Lakes to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kalium Lakes share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kalium Lakes 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.061 up to $0.275. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kalium Lakes 's is -0.0806. This would suggest that Kalium Lakes 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Kalium Lakes has bucked the trend.
Kalium Lakes overview
Kalium Lakes Limited operates as an exploration and development company in Australia. It focuses on the development of 100% owned the Beyondie sulphate of potash project, which include 16 granted exploration licenses, two mining leases, and various miscellaneous licenses covering an area of approximately 1,800 square kilometers located in Western Australia. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Balcatta, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kalium Lakes
Kalium Lakes in the news
Analysts Expect Breakeven For Kalium Lakes Limited (ASX:KLL) Before Long
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert