How to buy Kalium Lakes shares | A$0.155
Own Kalium Lakes shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Kalium Lakes Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Kalium Lakes shares (KLL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.155 – an increase of 3.33% over the previous week. Kalium Lakes has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $638,559.
How to buy shares in Kalium Lakes
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kalium Lakes . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KLL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kalium Lakes reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.155, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kalium Lakes . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Kalium Lakes 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Kalium Lakes 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.155, which is 68.37% down on its pre-crash value of $0.49 and 209.68% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.48.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Kalium Lakes shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $989.90 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $313.13.
Kalium Lakes share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KLL stocks over time.
Kalium Lakes shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.155|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.125 - AUDA$0.53|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1456|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.246|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.061|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Kalium Lakes stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kalium Lakes price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||10.71%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-6.06%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-68.37%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-68.37%|
|2 years (2018-10-18)||-55.52%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-66.19%|
|5 years (2015-10-16)||N/A|
Kalium Lakes financials
|Gross profit TTM||$638,559|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$125.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kalium Lakes share dividends
We're not expecting Kalium Lakes to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kalium Lakes share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kalium Lakes 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.125 up to $0.53. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kalium Lakes 's is 0.1969. This would suggest that Kalium Lakes 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kalium Lakes overview
Kalium Lakes Limited operates as an exploration and development company in Western Australia. It focuses on the development of the Beyondie sulphate of potash project, which includes 15 granted exploration licenses, two mining leases, and various miscellaneous licenses that covers an area of approximately 2,400 square kilometers located in Western Australia. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Balcatta, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert