How to buy Kalamazoo Resources shares | A$0.65
Own Kalamazoo Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Kalamazoo Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kalamazoo Resources shares (KZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.65 – an increase of 1.56% over the previous week. Kalamazoo Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $472,542.
How to buy shares in Kalamazoo Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kalamazoo Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kalamazoo Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.65, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kalamazoo Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Kalamazoo Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kalamazoo Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Kalamazoo Resources performance over time
- Are Kalamazoo Resources shares over-valued?
- Kalamazoo Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Kalamazoo Resources shares?
- Does Kalamazoo Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Kalamazoo Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Kalamazoo Resources 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.65, which is 5.11% down on its pre-crash value of $0.685 and 154.90% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.255.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Kalamazoo Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $487.81 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,056.91.
Kalamazoo Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KZR stocks over time.
Kalamazoo Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.65|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.22 - AUDA$1|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.6926|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.6334|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Kalamazoo Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kalamazoo Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-20)||2.36%|
|1 month (2020-09-25)||-5.80%|
|3 months (2020-07-27)||-12.16%|
|6 months (2020-04-27)||26.21%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||160.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-26)||584.21%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||364.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-23)||N/A|
Is Kalamazoo Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kalamazoo Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kalamazoo Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kalamazoo Resources 's P/E ratio
Kalamazoo Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 76x. In other words, Kalamazoo Resources shares trade at around 76x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Kalamazoo Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-17.55%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$83.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kalamazoo Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Kalamazoo Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kalamazoo Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kalamazoo Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.22 up to $1. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kalamazoo Resources 's is 0.6321. This would suggest that Kalamazoo Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kalamazoo Resources overview
Kalamazoo Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Castlemaine gold project that consists of three tenements covering an area of approximately 310 square kilometers; the South Muckleford gold project that comprises two tenures; the Pilbara gold and base metal project covering an area of approximately 252 square kilometers; and the Ashburton gold project comprising 4 mining leases and 3 exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 217 square kilometers. The company also holds interests in the DOM's Hill gold project; the Sisters gold project; the Marble Bar project; and the Cork Tree copper project. Kalamazoo Resources Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Cheltenham, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert