How to buy Kalamazoo Resources (KZR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kalamazoo Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kalamazoo Resources is a gold business based in Australia. Kalamazoo Resources shares (KZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Kalamazoo Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kalamazoo Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kalamazoo Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kalamazoo Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kalamazoo Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kalamazoo Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kalamazoo Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Kalamazoo Resources performance over time
- Are Kalamazoo Resources shares over-valued?
- Kalamazoo Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Kalamazoo Resources shares?
- Does Kalamazoo Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Kalamazoo Resources stock price (ASX:KZR)Use our graph to track the performance of KZR stocks over time.
Kalamazoo Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.17 - $0.48|
|50-day moving average||$0.3299|
|200-day moving average||$0.3421|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kalamazoo Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kalamazoo Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-22)||-16.28%|
|1 month (2022-05-30)||-47.06%|
|3 months (2022-03-30)||-50.00%|
|6 months (2021-12-30)||-48.57%|
|1 year (2021-06-30)||-50.68%|
|2 years (2020-06-30)||-78.05%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||50.00%|
|5 years (2017-06-29)||63.64%|
Is Kalamazoo Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Kalamazoo Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Kalamazoo Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Kalamazoo Resources 's P/E ratio
Kalamazoo Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 185x. In other words, Kalamazoo Resources shares trade at around 185x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Kalamazoo Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.64%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kalamazoo Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Kalamazoo Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kalamazoo Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kalamazoo Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.17 up to $0.48. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kalamazoo Resources 's is 0.4489. This would suggest that Kalamazoo Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kalamazoo Resources overview
Kalamazoo Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Castlemaine gold project that consists of three tenements covering an area of approximately 310 square kilometers; the South Muckleford gold project that comprises two tenures covering an area of approximately 161 square kilometers; the Tarnagulla gold project; and the Myrtle gold project that covers an area of approximately 44 square kilometers located in Victoria. The company also holds interests in the Pilbara gold and base metal project covering an area of approximately 252 square kilometers; the Ashburton gold project comprising 4 mining leases and 3 exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 217 square kilometers; the DOM's Hill gold project that covers an area of approximately 125 square kilometers; the Marble Bar project covering an area of approximately 125 square kilometers; and the Sisters gold project located in Western Australia. Kalamazoo Resources Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kalamazoo Resources
Kalamazoo Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert