How to buy Kalamazoo Resources (KZR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kalamazoo Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kalamazoo Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kalamazoo Resources shares (KZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kalamazoo Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $472,542. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kalamazoo Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kalamazoo Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kalamazoo Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kalamazoo Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Kalamazoo Resources stock price (ASX:KZR)Use our graph to track the performance of KZR stocks over time.
Kalamazoo Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.33 - $0.79|
|50-day moving average||$0.3861|
|200-day moving average||$0.4514|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.01|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kalamazoo Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kalamazoo Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||11.69%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||1.18%|
Kalamazoo Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$46.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kalamazoo Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Kalamazoo Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Kalamazoo Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kalamazoo Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.33 up to $0.79. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kalamazoo Resources 's is 0.2543. This would suggest that Kalamazoo Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Kalamazoo Resources overview
Kalamazoo Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold and base metal deposits. It holds interests in the Castlemaine gold project that consists of three tenements covering an area of approximately 310 square kilometers; the South Muckleford gold project that comprises two tenures; the Pilbara gold and base metal project covering an area of approximately 252 square kilometers; and the Ashburton gold project comprising 4 mining leases and 3 exploration licenses covering an area of approximately 217 square kilometers. The company also holds interests in the DOM's Hill gold project; the Sisters gold project; the Marble Bar project; and the Cork Tree copper project. Kalamazoo Resources Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kalamazoo Resources
Kalamazoo Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert