How to buy Kairos Minerals (KAI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Kairos Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kairos Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kairos Minerals shares (KAI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Kairos Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $359,386. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Kairos Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kairos Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KAI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kairos Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kairos Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Kairos Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kairos Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Kairos Minerals performance over time
- Kairos Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Kairos Minerals shares?
- Does Kairos Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Kairos Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Kairos Minerals stock price (ASX:KAI)Use our graph to track the performance of KAI stocks over time.
Kairos Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.064|
|50-day moving average||$0.0305|
|200-day moving average||$0.031|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Kairos Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kairos Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-18)||-6.25%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||0.03|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||7.14%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||0.03|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||-52.38%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||150.00%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||-3.23%|
|5 years (2016-10-25)||-26.83%|
Kairos Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$359,386|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.3%|
|Return on equity TTM||-20.53%|
|Market capitalisation||$50.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kairos Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Kairos Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kairos Minerals 's shares ever split?
Kairos Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 17 April 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kairos Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kairos Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Kairos Minerals 's share price.
Kairos Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kairos Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.064. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kairos Minerals 's is 1.7755. This would suggest that Kairos Minerals 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Kairos Minerals overview
Kairos Minerals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a resource exploration company in Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, cobalt, nickel, and lithium properties. Its flagship project is the Pilbara gold project, which includes the Mt York deposit covering an area of 1,547 square kilometers located in the Pilbara region. The company was formerly known as Mining Projects Group Limited and changed its name to Kairos Minerals Limited in April 2016. Kairos Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1983 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Kairos Minerals
Kairos Minerals in the news
Kairos Minerals : 20/10/2021 – AGM Date Confirmation
Kairos Minerals : 14/10/2021 – Change of Company Telephone Number
Kairos Minerals : 14/10/2021 – Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert