How to buy Kairos Minerals shares
Own Kairos Minerals shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Kairos Minerals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Kairos Minerals shares (KAI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Kairos Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $32,790..
How to buy shares in Kairos Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Kairos Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KAI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Kairos Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.065, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Kairos Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Kairos Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Kairos Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Kairos Minerals performance over time
- Kairos Minerals 's financials
- How volatile are Kairos Minerals shares?
- Does Kairos Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Kairos Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Kairos Minerals 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Kairos Minerals 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.065, which is 84.62% up on its pre-crash value of $0.01 and 1,200.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.005.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Kairos Minerals shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $833.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $10,833.33.
Kairos Minerals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KAI stocks over time.
Kairos Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.091|
|50-day moving average||$0.0631|
|200-day moving average||$0.0356|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.013|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Kairos Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Kairos Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||85.71%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||80.56%|
|3 months (2020-10-19)||-5.80%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||80.56%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||622.22%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||182.61%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||44.44%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||121.09%|
Kairos Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$32,790|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-10.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$85.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Kairos Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Kairos Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Kairos Minerals 's shares ever split?
Kairos Minerals 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 18 April 2016. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Kairos Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Kairos Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Kairos Minerals 's share price.
Kairos Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Kairos Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.091. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Kairos Minerals 's is 2.8362. This would suggest that Kairos Minerals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Kairos Minerals overview
Kairos Minerals Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a resource exploration company in Australia. The company explores for gold, copper, cobalt, nickel, and lithium properties. Its flagship project is the Pilbara gold project, which include the Mt York deposit covering an area of 1,547 square kilometers located in the Pilbara region. The company was formerly known as Mining Projects Group Limited and changed its name to Kairos Minerals Limited in April 2016. Kairos Minerals Limited was incorporated in 1983 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$52.85
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$102.44
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$23.63
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$87.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$15.95
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$74.8
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$50.64
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Kairos Minerals units | A$9.36
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert