How to buy K2fly shares | A$0.36
Own K2fly shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
K2fly Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. K2fly shares (K2F) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.36 – a decrease of 10% over the previous week. K2fly has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.6 million.
How to buy shares in K2fly
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for K2fly . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: K2F. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until K2fly reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.36, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of K2fly . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted K2fly 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, K2fly 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.36, which is 36.11% up on its pre-crash value of $0.23 and 188.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.125.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of K2fly shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $583.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,500.00.
K2fly share priceUse our graph to track the performance of K2F stocks over time.
K2fly shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.36|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.13 - AUDA$0.42|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3695|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2717|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.029|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy K2fly stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
K2fly price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||-10.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||9.09%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||53.19%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||56.52%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||118.18%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||33.33%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||350.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||282.98%|
|Revenue TTM||$5.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-30.53%|
|Return on equity TTM||-207.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$33.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
K2fly share dividends
We're not expecting K2fly to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have K2fly 's shares ever split?
K2fly 's shares were split on a 5:47 basis on 23 August 2016. So if you had owned 47 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 5 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your K2fly shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 840% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for K2fly shares which in turn could have impacted K2fly 's share price.
K2fly share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, K2fly 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.13 up to $0.42. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while K2fly 's is 1.8167. This would suggest that K2fly 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
K2fly Limited offers technical assurance enterprise software in Australia. The company provides asset management, and software and integration consulting services; and sells owned and third party software for the asset management and asset intensive industries. Its software solutions include Infoscope land management system that delivers stakeholder, tenement, cultural heritage, native title, and environmental management solutions, as well as full life cycle ground disturbance process; and RCubed, a cloud-based platform, which enables mineral resource and reserve governance, compliance and reporting. The company also engages in the enterprise mobility and mobile application development; and provision of Pointerra, a solution to address specific asset management challenges, as well as manage, leverage, and share 3D datasets. In addition, it offers advice, consultancy, and service in areas such as, rail, electricity, gas, water, mining, oil & gas, and facilities management. The company is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert