How to buy K2 Asset Management Holdings shares | A$0.055
Own K2 Asset Management Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
K2 Asset Management Holdings Ltd is an asset management business based in Australia. K2 Asset Management Holdings shares (KAM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.055 – an increase of 7.84% over the previous week. K2 Asset Management Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.1 million.
How to buy shares in K2 Asset Management Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for K2 Asset Management Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KAM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until K2 Asset Management Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.055, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of K2 Asset Management Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- K2 Asset Management Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is K2 Asset Management Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- K2 Asset Management Holdings performance over time
- K2 Asset Management Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are K2 Asset Management Holdings shares?
- Does K2 Asset Management Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted K2 Asset Management Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, K2 Asset Management Holdings 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.055, which is 9.09% up on its pre-crash value of $0.05 and 111.54% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.026.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of K2 Asset Management Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $697.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,279.07.
K2 Asset Management Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of KAM stocks over time.
K2 Asset Management Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.055|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.023 - AUDA$0.067|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0498|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0447|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy K2 Asset Management Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
K2 Asset Management Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||10.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||12.24%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||10.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||120.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-16)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-40.22%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-77.08%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||-92.95%|
K2 Asset Management Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$390,704|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
K2 Asset Management Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting K2 Asset Management Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
K2 Asset Management Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, K2 Asset Management Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.023 up to $0.067. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while K2 Asset Management Holdings 's is 1.609. This would suggest that K2 Asset Management Holdings 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
K2 Asset Management Holdings overview
K2 Asset Management Holdings Ltd. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides its services to retail, wholesale and institutional investors. It manages equity mutual funds for its clients. The firm invests in the public equity markets across the globe. K2 employs a top-down approach along with bottom-up stock picking approach. It conducts in-house research to make its investments. K2 Asset Management Holdings was founded in July 1999 and is based in Melbourne, Australia with additional office in Cottesloe, Australia, Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert