How to buy K2 Asset Management Holdings (KAM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in K2 Asset Management Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
K2 Asset Management Holdings is an asset management business based in Australia. K2 Asset Management Holdings shares (KAM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. K2 Asset Management Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in K2 Asset Management Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for K2 Asset Management Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KAM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until K2 Asset Management Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of K2 Asset Management Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- K2 Asset Management Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is K2 Asset Management Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- K2 Asset Management Holdings performance over time
- Are K2 Asset Management Holdings shares over-valued?
- K2 Asset Management Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are K2 Asset Management Holdings shares?
- Does K2 Asset Management Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
K2 Asset Management Holdings stock price (ASX:KAM)Use our graph to track the performance of KAM stocks over time.
K2 Asset Management Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.06 - $0.096|
|50-day moving average||$0.07|
|200-day moving average||$0.0767|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy K2 Asset Management Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
K2 Asset Management Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-13)||11.48%|
|1 month (2021-12-23)||11.48%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-11.69%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||-19.05%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-9.33%|
|2 years (2020-01-22)||58.14%|
|3 years (2019-01-22)||-22.73%|
|5 years (2017-01-20)||-81.87%|
Is K2 Asset Management Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing K2 Asset Management Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of K2 Asset Management Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
K2 Asset Management Holdings 's P/E ratio
K2 Asset Management Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 62x. In other words, K2 Asset Management Holdings shares trade at around 62x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
K2 Asset Management Holdings 's EBITDA
K2 Asset Management Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $418,676 (£221,976).
The EBITDA is a measure of a K2 Asset Management Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
K2 Asset Management Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||8.34%|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.67%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
K2 Asset Management Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting K2 Asset Management Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
K2 Asset Management Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, K2 Asset Management Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.06 up to $0.096. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while K2 Asset Management Holdings 's is 2.0687. This would suggest that K2 Asset Management Holdings 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
K2 Asset Management Holdings overview
K2 Asset Management Holdings Ltd. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides its services to retail, wholesale and institutional investors. It manages equity mutual funds for its clients. The firm invests in the public equity markets across the globe. K2 employs a top-down approach along with bottom-up stock picking approach. It conducts in-house research to make its investments. K2 Asset Management Holdings was founded in July 1999 and is based in Melbourne, Australia with additional office in Cottesloe, Australia, Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to K2 Asset Management Holdings
K2 Asset Management Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert