How to buy K-TIG (KTG) shares
Learn how to easily invest in K-TIG shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
K-TIG Limited is a specialty industrial machinery business based in Australia. K-TIG shares (KTG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. K-TIG has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $828,688. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in K-TIG
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for K-TIG . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: KTG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until K-TIG reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of K-TIG . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
K-TIG stock price (ASX:KTG)Use our graph to track the performance of KTG stocks over time.
K-TIG shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.205 - $0.58|
|50-day moving average||$0.4183|
|200-day moving average||$0.4338|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0012|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy K-TIG stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
K-TIG price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||9.30%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||10.59%|
|2 years (2019-07-27)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-27)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,707|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-56.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$67.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
K-TIG share dividends
We're not expecting K-TIG to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have K-TIG 's shares ever split?
K-TIG 's shares were split on a 1:57 basis on 24 September 2019. So if you had owned 57 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your K-TIG shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 5600% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for K-TIG shares which in turn could have impacted K-TIG 's share price.
K-TIG Limited, a technology company, develops and manufactures welding technology known as Keyhole TIG in Australia. Its technology offers precision process for various applications and suits to corrosion resistant materials, exotic materials, and carbon steels. The company's technology handles longitudinal and circumferential welds on pipes, spooling, vessels, tanks, and other materials in a single pass. It serves vessel, tank, tube and pipe, oil and gas, nuclear, water treatment, defence, and other industries. The company also exports its technology to more than 20 countries. K-TIG Limited was incorporated in 2012 is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Stocks similar to K-TIG
K-TIG in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert