How to buy Joyce Corporation shares | A$1.545
Own Joyce Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Joyce Corporation Ltd is a specialty retail business based in Australia. Joyce Corporation shares (JYC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.545 – an increase of 0.98% over the previous week. Joyce Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $87.6 million.
How to buy shares in Joyce Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Joyce Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JYC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Joyce Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.545, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Joyce Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Joyce Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Joyce Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Joyce Corporation performance over time
- Are Joyce Corporation shares over-valued?
- Joyce Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Joyce Corporation shares?
- Does Joyce Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Joyce Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Joyce Corporation 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Joyce Corporation 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $1.545, which is 1.62% up on its pre-crash value of $1.52 and 77.59% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.87.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Joyce Corporation shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $596.03 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,023.18.
Joyce Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of JYC stocks over time.
Joyce Corporation shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.545|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.82 - AUDA$1.645|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.5129|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.1906|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.08 (5.03%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.088|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Joyce Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Joyce Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||1.64%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||23.60%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||88.41%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||-3.44%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-6.36%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-3.44%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||54.50%|
Is Joyce Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Joyce Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Joyce Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Joyce Corporation 's P/E ratio
Joyce Corporation 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 13x. In other words, Joyce Corporation shares trade at around 13x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Joyce Corporation 's EBITDA
Joyce Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $13.3 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Joyce Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Joyce Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$87.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||13.65%|
|Gross profit TTM||$45 million|
|Return on assets TTM||11.21%|
|Return on equity TTM||11.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$44.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Joyce Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Joyce Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Joyce Corporation 's shares ever split?
Joyce Corporation 's shares were split on 11 March 2003.
Joyce Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Joyce Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.82 up to $1.645. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Joyce Corporation 's is 0.8701. This would suggest that Joyce Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Joyce Corporation overview
Joyce Corporation Ltd retails kitchen and wardrobe products in Australia. It owns five Bedshed retail stores, as well as franchise Bedshed retail bedding stores. The company also operates kitchen and wardrobe stores under the Kitchen Connection and Wallspan brand names. Joyce Corporation Ltd was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy xbox one racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert