How to buy Joyce Corporation (JYC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Joyce Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Joyce Corporation Ltd is a specialty retail business based in Australia. Joyce Corporation shares (JYC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Joyce Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $95 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Joyce Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Joyce Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JYC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Joyce Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Joyce Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Joyce Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Joyce Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Joyce Corporation performance over time
- Are Joyce Corporation shares over-valued?
- Joyce Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Joyce Corporation shares?
- Does Joyce Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Joyce Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Joyce Corporation stock price (ASX:JYC)Use our graph to track the performance of JYC stocks over time.
Joyce Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.9685 - $2.8|
|50-day moving average||$2.6129|
|200-day moving average||$2.3586|
|Dividend yield||$0.12 (4.55%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.038|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Joyce Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Joyce Corporation price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||-7.92%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||-4.31%|
Is Joyce Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Joyce Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Joyce Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Joyce Corporation 's P/E ratio
Joyce Corporation 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 69x. In other words, Joyce Corporation shares trade at around 69x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Joyce Corporation 's EBITDA
Joyce Corporation 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $19.1 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Joyce Corporation 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Joyce Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$95 million|
|Operating margin TTM||18.53%|
|Gross profit TTM||$45 million|
|Return on assets TTM||16.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||26.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$74.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Joyce Corporation share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 100% of net profits
Recently Joyce Corporation has paid out, on average, around 100% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5.3% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Joyce Corporation shareholders could enjoy a 5.3% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Joyce Corporation 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.12 per share.
Joyce Corporation 's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 10 March 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
Have Joyce Corporation 's shares ever split?
Joyce Corporation 's shares were split on 11 March 2003.
Joyce Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Joyce Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.9685 up to $2.8. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Joyce Corporation 's is 0.9501. This would suggest that Joyce Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Joyce Corporation overview
Joyce Corporation Ltd retails kitchen and wardrobe products in Australia. It owns five Bedshed retail stores, as well as franchise Bedshed retail bedding stores. The company also operates kitchen and wardrobe stores under the Kitchen Connection and Wallspan brand names. Joyce Corporation Ltd was founded in 1886 and is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Joyce Corporation
Joyce Corporation in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert