6 stores to buy jojoba oil online and why you should be using it
This magical beauty potion does wonders for the skin and hair. And we have the details on where you can get some at a discount.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The pale golden extract of the jojoba plant has been used for centuries due to its countless beauty benefits. Jojoba oil is used to treat acne-prone skin, hair loss, eczema and even cracked feet and hands. As it closely resembles our skin’s natural oils, it is effective for a wide range of skin types and conditions.
But looking for a trusted place to purchase jojoba oil can be a challenge. We have narrowed down a list of established retailers that carry only genuine products made with quality ingredients. Read reviews from other buyers and shop with confidence by taking advantage of price match guarantees and free shipping.
You can find a Priceline store in every Australian state – a testament to the retailer’s dedication in bringing you the top beauty and health products at best prices.
- Reviews, instructions and detailed ingredients lists
- Earn Sister Club Points for every $1 spent and you can save money on future purchases
- Read expert advice and join the Health Hub community to reach your health goals
Nourished Life sources and tests each product to ensure that only the best ingredients are used in its collection.
- Wide range of products available, from skincare and makeup to kids’ items and eco clothing
- All products sold are handpicked, certified organic and toxin free
- Price match guarantee
Online giant Amazon is constantly adding products to the site, which means there's always something new to shop. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar items to get yourself the best possible price.
- Free shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Sephora carries reputable brands and collaborates with makeup artists to produce fresh, trend-setting collections.
- Shop classic and emerging brands across a wide range of products
- Earn points for every dollar spent through the Sephora loyalty program
- 30-day return policy on defective and incorrect items
Shop for haircare and skincare products from over 120 brands and enjoy a whopping 120 day flexible returns policy and free shipping with ry.com.au.
- Earn reward points for every dollar spent, which can then be used to save money on future purchases
- Price match guarantee
- 120-day returns
Whether it’s skincare, beauty products or anything else your heart desires, you are bound to find it on eBay – the world’s largest e-commerce platform.
- Easily browse and shop the extensive categories available
- Read genuine reviews from other buyers before making your purchase
- 30-day money back guarantee for late deliveries and incorrect items
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Priceline: Free delivery on orders above $100
- Nourished Life: Free delivery on orders above $99
- Sephora: Free delivery on orders above $55
- Chemist Warehouse: Free delivery on orders above $99
- ry.com.au: Free delivery on orders above $99
Want to buy cheap shea butter online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 80% off Memory Foam Mattresses, $215 off Bose QuietComfort headphones, 80% off FitSmart fitness trackers.
The 10 best Adventure games of all time
From Day of the Tentacle to Life is Strange, these are the 10 best Adventure games in the history of gaming with links to buy.
Monarto Safari Park review
If you're looking for a good Adelaide day trip, the Monarto Safari Park is the biggest of its kind outside of Africa. But is it any good?
DeFi and Web 3.0 wallets
Find out how a Web 3.0 wallet can allow you to access the world of DeFi, plus discover which wallets we recommend.
CeraVe Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser review
Get your hands on this hydrating cleanser for an effective cleanse without stripping the skin.
Best lighting for studying and working from home in Australia
We’ve read hundreds of customer reviews to shine the spotlight on the best lights and lamps for studying and working from home.
NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
Now you've got another chance, here's where and how to use them.
Huawei Matebook Pro X 2020 review
Huawei’s flagship laptop, the Matebook X Pro, is packed with features, but does it deliver a quality experience?
Biggest European stocks and exchanges you should know
SPONSORED: Your guide to the 5 largest European stock exchanges and the 5 largest European stocks by market cap.
Ask an Expert