How to buy Jervois Mining shares
Own Jervois Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Jervois Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Jervois Mining shares (JRV) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Jervois Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $174,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Jervois Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Jervois Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JRV. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Jervois Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Jervois Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Jervois Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of JRV stocks over time.
Jervois Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.145 - $0.67|
|50-day moving average||$0.5257|
|200-day moving average||$0.4775|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.027|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Jervois Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Jervois Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-15)||-7.81%|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||13.46%|
|3 months (2021-03-22)||19.19%|
|6 months (2020-12-22)||68.57%|
|1 year (2020-06-22)||306.90%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||174.42%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||53.25%|
|5 years (2016-06-22)||756.31%|
Jervois Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$184,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.04%|
|Market capitalisation||$445.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Jervois Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Jervois Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Jervois Mining 's shares ever split?
Jervois Mining 's shares were split on a 3:2 basis on 14 February 2013. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Jervois Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Jervois Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Jervois Mining 's share price.
Jervois Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Jervois Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.145 up to $0.67. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Jervois Mining 's is 1.8922. This would suggest that Jervois Mining 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Jervois Mining overview
Jervois Mining Limited explores for and evaluates mineral properties in the United States, Brazil, Australia, and Uganda. The company explores for cobalt, nickel, copper, and gold deposits. Its flagship project is the Idaho Cobalt Operations project located in the state of Idaho. The company was incorporated in 1962 and is based in Hawthorn East, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Prime Day VR gaming deal: $60 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Scott Pape’s Money Movement: How to watch the docu-series online in Australia
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An eReader and eNote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Ask an Expert