How to buy JCurve Solutions shares | A$0.028
Own JCurve Solutions shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
JCurve Solutions Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. JCurve Solutions shares (JCS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.028 – a decrease of 6.67% over the previous week. JCurve Solutions has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $11.2 million.
How to buy shares in JCurve Solutions
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for JCurve Solutions . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JCS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until JCurve Solutions reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.028, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of JCurve Solutions . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- JCurve Solutions key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is JCurve Solutions stock a buy or sell?
- JCurve Solutions performance over time
- Are JCurve Solutions shares over-valued?
- JCurve Solutions 's financials
- How volatile are JCurve Solutions shares?
- Does JCurve Solutions pay a dividend?
- Have JCurve Solutions shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted JCurve Solutions 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, JCurve Solutions 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.028, which is 17.65% down on its pre-crash value of $0.034 and 33.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.021.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of JCurve Solutions shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $777.78 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,037.04.
JCurve Solutions share priceUse our graph to track the performance of JCS stocks over time.
JCurve Solutions shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.028|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.021 - AUDA$0.038|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0314|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0317|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy JCurve Solutions stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
JCurve Solutions price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-12.50%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-12.50%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-6.67%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-6.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-41.67%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-28.21%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Is JCurve Solutions under- or over-valued?
Valuing JCurve Solutions stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of JCurve Solutions 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
JCurve Solutions 's P/E ratio
JCurve Solutions 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 33x. In other words, JCurve Solutions shares trade at around 33x recent earnings.
That's comparable to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14).
JCurve Solutions 's EBITDA
JCurve Solutions 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $330,424.
The EBITDA is a measure of a JCurve Solutions 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
JCurve Solutions financials
|Revenue TTM||$11.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$9.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.32%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
JCurve Solutions share dividends
We're not expecting JCurve Solutions to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have JCurve Solutions 's shares ever split?
JCurve Solutions 's shares were split on 2 September 2009.
JCurve Solutions share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, JCurve Solutions 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.038. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while JCurve Solutions 's is 1.8898. This would suggest that JCurve Solutions 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
JCurve Solutions overview
JCurve Solutions Limited, a cloud technology company, provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) and telecommunications expense management solutions in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the Philippines. The company offers JCurveERP, an ERP business software; cloud-based business management solutions software, including NetSuite and MYOB Advanced; and Riyo, development and sale of service management and scheduling software. It also provides telecommunication expense management software, such as JTel and Full Circle. In addition, the company offers implementation, training, support, accounting, audit, and consulting services. It primarily serves food and beverage, furniture and homewares, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, retail, and service industries, as well as construction and building suppliers, health and medical suppliers, and packaging suppliers. The company was formerly known as Stratatel Limited and changed its name to JCurve Solutions Limited in December 2013. JCurve Solutions Limited was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert