How to buy JCurve Solutions (JCS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in JCurve Solutions shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
JCurve Solutions Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. JCurve Solutions shares (JCS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. JCurve Solutions has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in JCurve Solutions
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for JCurve Solutions . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JCS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until JCurve Solutions reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of JCurve Solutions . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- JCurve Solutions key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is JCurve Solutions stock a buy or sell?
- JCurve Solutions performance over time
- JCurve Solutions 's financials
- How volatile are JCurve Solutions shares?
- Does JCurve Solutions pay a dividend?
- Have JCurve Solutions shares ever split?
- Other common questions
JCurve Solutions stock price (ASX:JCS)Use our graph to track the performance of JCS stocks over time.
JCurve Solutions shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.024 - $0.064|
|50-day moving average||$0.058|
|200-day moving average||$0.0577|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy JCurve Solutions stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
JCurve Solutions price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-19)||-1.64%|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||11.11%|
|3 months (2021-07-26)||1.69%|
|6 months (2021-04-26)||0.06|
|1 year (2020-10-26)||130.77%|
|2 years (2019-10-24)||93.55%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||36.36%|
|5 years (2016-10-26)||300.00%|
Is JCurve Solutions under- or over-valued?
Valuing JCurve Solutions stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of JCurve Solutions 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
JCurve Solutions 's EBITDA
JCurve Solutions 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $244,713 (£133,423).
The EBITDA is a measure of a JCurve Solutions 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
JCurve Solutions financials
|Revenue TTM||$10.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.39%|
|Gross profit TTM||$9.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.18%|
|Return on equity TTM||3.04%|
|Market capitalisation||$19.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
JCurve Solutions share dividends
We're not expecting JCurve Solutions to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have JCurve Solutions 's shares ever split?
JCurve Solutions 's shares were split on 2 September 2009.
JCurve Solutions share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, JCurve Solutions 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.024 up to $0.064. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while JCurve Solutions 's is 0.3388. This would suggest that JCurve Solutions 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
JCurve Solutions overview
JCurve Solutions Limited, provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) and telecommunications expense management solutions in Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. It offers JCurveERP, an ERP business software; cloud-based business management solutions and related consulting services, including NetSuite and MYOB Advanced; and Riyo, development and sale of service management and scheduling software. The company also provides telecommunication expense management solutions, such as JTel and Full Circle. In addition, it offers digital marketing services. The company was formerly known as Stratatel Limited and changed its name to JCurve Solutions Limited in December 2013. JCurve Solutions Limited was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Chatswood, Australia.
Stocks similar to JCurve Solutions
JCurve Solutions in the news
JCurve Solutions Limited's (ASX:JCS) Stock Is Going Strong: Have Financials A Role To Play?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.58
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert