How to buy Janison Education Group shares
Own Janison Education Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Janison Education Group Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Janison Education Group shares (JAN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Janison Education Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $21.9 million..
How to buy shares in Janison Education Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Janison Education Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JAN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Janison Education Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.38, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Janison Education Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Janison Education Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Janison Education Group stock a buy or sell?
- Janison Education Group performance over time
- Janison Education Group 's financials
- How volatile are Janison Education Group shares?
- Does Janison Education Group pay a dividend?
- Have Janison Education Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Janison Education Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of JAN stocks over time.
Janison Education Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.24 - $0.495|
|50-day moving average||$0.3775|
|200-day moving average||$0.3468|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Janison Education Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Janison Education Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||-36.13%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-27.62%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||-1.30%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||-20.83%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||4.11%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-11.63%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-18.58%|
Is Janison Education Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Janison Education Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Janison Education Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Janison Education Group 's EBITDA
Janison Education Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.1 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Janison Education Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Janison Education Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$21.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.6%|
|Market capitalisation||$77.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Janison Education Group share dividends
We're not expecting Janison Education Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Janison Education Group 's shares ever split?
Janison Education Group 's shares were split on a 3:100 basis on 22 November 2017. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Janison Education Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3233.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Janison Education Group shares which in turn could have impacted Janison Education Group 's share price.
Janison Education Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Janison Education Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.24 up to $0.495. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Janison Education Group 's is 1.4817. This would suggest that Janison Education Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Janison Education Group overview
Janison Education Group Limited engages in licensing, hosting, and supporting online student assessment and e-learning software solutions in Australia and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Assessment and Learning. The Assessment segment implements and operates a platform for the provision of digital exam authoring, testing, and marking to national education departments, tertiary institutions, and independent educational institutions. The Learning segment operates a learning management platform that manages the content and learning programs for corporate and government clients, as well as offers content development services. The company was formerly known as HJB Corporation Ltd. and changed its name to Janison Education Group Limited in December 2017. Janison Education Group Limited was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Janison Education Group units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert