How to buy Janison Education Group (JAN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Janison Education Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Janison Education Group Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Janison Education Group shares (JAN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Janison Education Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Janison Education Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Janison Education Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: JAN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Janison Education Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Janison Education Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Janison Education Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Janison Education Group stock a buy or sell?
- Janison Education Group performance over time
- Janison Education Group 's financials
- How volatile are Janison Education Group shares?
- Does Janison Education Group pay a dividend?
- Have Janison Education Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Janison Education Group stock price (ASX:JAN)Use our graph to track the performance of JAN stocks over time.
Janison Education Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.315 - $0.915|
|50-day moving average||$0.8557|
|200-day moving average||$0.7336|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Janison Education Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Janison Education Group price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||2.40%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||8.23%|
|5 years (2016-07-27)||inf%|
Is Janison Education Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Janison Education Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Janison Education Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Janison Education Group 's EBITDA
Janison Education Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $40,000.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Janison Education Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Janison Education Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$26.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$10 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$189.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Janison Education Group share dividends
We're not expecting Janison Education Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Janison Education Group 's shares ever split?
Janison Education Group 's shares were split on a 3:100 basis on 21 November 2017. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Janison Education Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3233.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Janison Education Group shares which in turn could have impacted Janison Education Group 's share price.
Janison Education Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Janison Education Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.315 up to $0.915. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Janison Education Group 's is 1.5648. This would suggest that Janison Education Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Janison Education Group overview
Janison Education Group Limited engages in licensing, hosting, and supporting online student assessment and e-learning software solutions in Australia and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Assessment and Learning. The Assessment segment implements and operates a platform for the provision of digital exam authoring, testing, and marking to national education departments, tertiary institutions, and independent educational institutions. The Learning segment operates a learning management platform that manages the content and learning programs for corporate and government clients, as well as offers content development services. The company was formerly known as HJB Corporation Ltd. and changed its name to Janison Education Group Limited in December 2017. Janison Education Group Limited was founded in 1998 and is based in Ultimo, Australia.
Stocks similar to Janison Education Group
Janison Education Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert